CB750 CAFE RACER for Sale - Page 3
Close

CB750 CAFE RACER for Sale

This is a discussion on CB750 CAFE RACER for Sale within the Bikes For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; Originally Posted by Stephen J Now go wash yer mouth out with soap. That happened here a long time ago. They bought up all the ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: CB750 CAFE RACER for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen J View Post
    Now go wash yer mouth out with soap. That happened here a long time ago. They bought up all the old Brit stuff they could get there hands on and containered 'm back to the UK. Putting the screws to anybody here still riding them.
    fill a crate with vincents and brough superiors and they will sell great wherever you open the door...... trick is: filling the crate for less than what you get after you open the door...

Quote Originally Posted by pwalo View Post
    fill a crate with vincents and brough superiors and they will sell great wherever you open the door...... trick is: filling the crate for less than what you get after you open the door...
    Then you could just sell tissues and five minutes of alone time with the crate.
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

Then you could just sell tissues and five minutes of alone time with the crate.
    Actual product may appear lager than advertised...... terms and conditions apply..... pop another shilling in the slot to see her drop her drawers sir!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Now go wash yer mouth out with soap. That happened here a long time ago. They bought up all the old Brit stuff they could get there hands on and containered 'm back to the UK. Putting the screws to anybody here still riding them.
    I need to find a rich old british or japanese guy to sell my Z1 to.
    I thought that a cafe racer was a custom that you could do whatever you wanted and there is no right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CaTacL1sm View Post
    I need to find a rich old british or japanese guy to sell my Z1 to.
    It would have to be a rich gentleman indeed. old zedders are fetching very good money over here.

That's a totally true story, it all happened several decades ago, I have a friend who intercepted 1 container load of Triumphs and Triumph bits just before it left the country. We all thought he was crazy at the time, it looked like a lot of work and money for a few complete bikes and a sh*t load of used spare parts. Anybody need some weird and wonderful beat up engine casings & parts for 1970's Triumphs I could probably hook you up, all it would take is way too many bags of cash. You too could relive the joyous experience of leaking oil all down the road
    Stephen J likes this.

It continues to happen, the US market is kinda soft right now due to the election cycle, but some brit stuff is really strong over there, esp norton commandos. It's all ebb and flow, a couple years back it was cheaper to find odd brit stuff in england (like MACs, Velocettes, and AJS) than here in the states, now everything looks strong by comparison.

The thing I am keeping my eye on is the norton f1 rotary became import legal this year, except I hardly ever see one for sale on ebay UK.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

Good, box up those ugly british piles of shit and get em outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by Geeto67 View Post
    It continues to happen, the US market is kinda soft right now due to the election cycle, but some brit stuff is really strong over there, esp norton commandos. It's all ebb and flow, a couple years back it was cheaper to find odd brit stuff in england (like MACs, Velocettes, and AJS) than here in the states, now everything looks strong by comparison.

The thing I am keeping my eye on is the norton f1 rotary became import legal this year, except I hardly ever see one for sale on ebay UK.
    Good luck with finding a Norton F1, very few, and far between.
    I only found one for sale. Classic Motorcycles For Sale - Road & Race Classics
    "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off"

Quote Originally Posted by TrialsRider View Post
    That's a totally true story, it all happened several decades ago, I have a friend who intercepted 1 container load of Triumphs and Triumph bits just before it left the country. We all thought he was crazy at the time, it looked like a lot of work and money for a few complete bikes and a sh*t load of used spare parts. Anybody need some weird and wonderful beat up engine casings & parts for 1970's Triumphs I could probably hook you up, all it would take is way too many bags of cash. You too could relive the joyous experience of leaking oil all down the road
    Pretty sure it was Walridge. When Dick Wilson died and the Shakespeare shop closed his family sold all the parts, a couple of 3 tractor trailer loads to them. Dick would have lost his mind if he knew. They tried to buy'm before and he sent'm packing.
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links