Cafe Racer Forum banner

73 CB500 For Sale on FleaBay.

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  J-Rod10 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Question about the rear, I assume the rear caliper is also from the Honda CBR600? So does the caliper stay fit a tab on the swingarm then? You would have had to weld one in correct?
I'm working on doing it for my zx-10r caliper and stay for my xs750 as well.

Rear set up looks sharp! (other than that brake line. tooooo looooong) ;)

#10 ·
Zrx's are pricey around here. Probably no way I could pick up a nice one for less than 3k.

Assuming the engine work was well done and fairly complete, I'd say the price sounds way fair to me. I'm just thinking theres no way I'm DIY that bike for close to that amount with the custom bits involved.

If I could get a NICE zrx1100 or $2000 I would love to have one.

#7 ·
Indeed you could, and have a bike that tens of thousands of others have. Different strokes, for different folks, I suppose.

Only takes one to like her at what I priced her at. Got that one, hopefully a few more will pitch in.

#12 ·
Sold for $4K. Guy put the deposit down as soon as the auction ended, is going to pay the remainder Monday.

I was a bit worried it'd be some jackass just bidding to bid with no intention of paying.

About what I expected out of it. Will also be the last Honda I do. I could spend the same amount of time to do a bike that will bring far more money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.