Close

NWS juicy big nips

This is a discussion on NWS juicy big nips within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Easy there Tony....I've been to England and found it nearly impossible to ignore the.....umm.....casual dental care....women included. Hmmm...wonder what country has the ugliest women.....I wanna ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Easy there Tony....I've been to England and found it nearly impossible to ignore the.....umm.....casual dental care....women included. Hmmm...wonder what country has the ugliest women.....I wanna be sure NOT to go.....
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.
    ~Albert Einstein

whats this thing about bad teeth in uk? i dont know anyone that doesnt take great care of their teeth , ive got a lovely big white smile, not that i smile much nowadays, unles ive got the throttle wide open on the sickle [8D]
    'old hooligan...

I think we all could use something more soothing...
    i loop this video on the 50" during parties and soirees.
    http://www.slingshot-cycles.com
    Stainless braided brake lines and other odds and ends.
    Enter coupon code "caferacer" during checkout for 15% off

quote:Originally posted by RetroTony

whats this thing about bad teeth in uk? i dont know anyone that doesnt take great care of their teeth , ive got a lovely big white smile, not that i smile much nowadays, unles ive got the throttle wide open on the sickle [8D]
    It's a North American thing related to English TV shows, some celebrities, and Government officials, etc.
    If you beat me all you have done is beaten an old fat guy. But If I beat you then you have been beaten by an old fat guy!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links