The "Whatcha Doin Today" Thread - Page 132
Close

The "Whatcha Doin Today" Thread

This is a discussion on The "Whatcha Doin Today" Thread within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Yes and I like seeing Cal doing well still....

Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,319 of 1319
Like Tree497Likes

Thread: The "Whatcha Doin Today" Thread

Yes and I like seeing Cal doing well still.

Ice hut needed heat. Time for a custom mod. Just needs a big ICHIBAN sticker on it. Going to put an old Triumph muffler on there to spruce it up and give it a better sound. Works like a charm. Buddy and his dog appreciated it.

Attachment 53617
    Attachment 53625
    Attachment 53633
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

Quote Originally Posted by hillsy View Post
    Notice where Lorenzo ended up?

This might help explain a few things....

https://www.facebook.com/deargeorge9...WSFEED&fref=nf
    That FB page makes them all sound like a bunch of whiny bitches.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Ews
    The Motorcycle Gods finally gave me a break. Woke up to clear blue skies, slightly damp roads and a balmy 42 degrees F. Bike ran great, like it hasnt been almost 6 months since my last ride
    Dream as if you live forever, Live as if you die today.~ James Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Ews View Post
    The Motorcycle Gods finally gave me a break. Woke up to clear blue skies, slightly damp roads and a balmy 42 degrees F. Bike ran great, like it hasnt been almost 6 months since my last ride

Might get to ride this weekend. Today is not horrible but not totally dry and there is still salt down, tomorrow should be dry and warm enough. 32F now.

Quote Originally Posted by o1marc View Post
    That FB page makes them all sound like a bunch of whiny bitches.

Sure does

One of my favourite letters from Ducati to Jorge......

"Fuck. Anyway, look, we have spent a metric shit-ton of money on you this year. A. Metric. Shit. Ton.
    To make that money back we have to sell 786,545 Ducatis in the next three years. Now even if every soft-bearded, bobble-head bought like five of them Scramblers, and every rich sad-man bought seven Panigales, the accounts department reckons we're still gonna run a bit short.
    So our investment in you, George, is large.
    It needs to pay the fuck off. And the only way it can pay off is if you start winning races and bring home a title.
    It's been 10 years since we last won anything. And the bloke who won that...well, he comes and goes and we still pay him, but he tells us how far away he lives and how that's a problem, and then turns up and rides faster than either you or bloody Dovi in testing.
    We think the only thing you two have in common is your hatred for that Rossi prick. We get that. We hate him too, especially after we paid HIM a metric shit-ton of money to tell us how fucked our race bikes were.
    So anyway, testing is on again real soon. You need to hit the track running. Never mind the jet thing. We only made that so we have some kind of gimmick to sell bikes from down the track a bit.
    Focus on being quick and not crashing. We need that fucken title and we need it this year.
    George, look at us. We're not fucking around. Don't make us cut you. We will. We're Italians who are owned by Germans. You know what that means.
    Love,
    Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A."
    WERA689 likes this.

Ews
    Quote Originally Posted by nic579 View Post
    Might get to ride this weekend. Today is not horrible but not totally dry and there is still salt down, tomorrow should be dry and warm enough. 32F now.
    Well I'm glad I got to ride today. Looks like rain and maybe a touch of snow for the next 4 days
    Dream as if you live forever, Live as if you die today.~ James Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Ews View Post
    Well I'm glad I got to ride today. Looks like rain and maybe a touch of snow for the next 4 days
    We might luck out here and have clear weather in the mid 40s to low 50s got to love Global Climate Change it should be around 15f to 25f this time of year.

55F did a nice ride stopped and got my inspection on the Tuono. Seems my stalling issue was resolved with the new vent lines.
    Last edited by nic579; 02-18-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Kayaking in Lake Michigan in Feb.

Sponsored Links