The 11th day of Christmas - Page 7
Close

The 11th day of Christmas

This is a discussion on The 11th day of Christmas within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Originally Posted by CaTacL1sm holy crap, page 5 is not the time to start reading this thread lol HAAAAAAA, that one made me chuckle. Just ...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: The 11th day of Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by CaTacL1sm View Post
    holy crap, page 5 is not the time to start reading this thread lol
    HAAAAAAA, that one made me chuckle. Just reading through thinkin yea another train wreck in the thread and then this. Thanks for that.
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen J View Post
    Yea, once they name them it's all over. To bad, rabbit stew is awesome.
    yeah I miss it. My Grandmother's was tomato based (she was Sicilian) and it was awesome.

My male ducks were supposed to be for meat but that didn't last long. Now they're family. One dies and we call a funeral planner. A dozen eggs is costing me a fortune. Paddling pools, umbrellas, heated pen and even a radio for those long winter nights.
    My father's good friend has a duck farm on Long Island and I don't know how he does it. He was my brother's scout master as well. nice guy but I would rather buy the duck from him based solely on the mess they seem to make.

Daughter will watch me skin out a deer and even got her picture taken with a buck head I had in the yard but just look at a duck sideways and she goes off. Kids gotta love'm
    He friend had a pet rabbit so she got real attached to bunnies in general. It just died a couple months back and she was really upset and that is when she started naming the ones in our front yard. They are hiding right now because of the snow so it's a moot point. I can't imagine the diet they get is any good being where we live but the bastards seem to love eating my wife's plants in the fair weather.

Yep, late season hunting sucked, toes were screaming and couldn't feel my fingers on a couple of occasions. BUT the drink was StrongBow cider which is pretty good and I delude my self by saying it's made from apples and will attract deer. Don't do the deer piss thing either. Fresh earth scent which basically means you smell like dirt. It's livable. The gutting and skinning is unpleasant to say the least but it gets out done when you put fresh tenderloin in the oven and sit in front of a hot wood stove. The kids thing, I don't push it or hide it but where I live it is just there and the kids are exposed to it very early. It would be quite a jolt at any age for someone who hasn't been around it and I keep that in mind before stomping into the kitchen elbow deep in blood looking for dish soap. There's plenty of time for kids come to terms with that sort of thing.
    That's kind of the point, she'll come to it naturally if we stay in Columbus anyway. As soon as she gets old enough we'll start doing Indian princesses and such. She's already started asking about camping and I haven't been in ages because the wife doesn't like it much.
    Stephen J likes this.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

Yep, late season hunting sucked, toes were screaming and couldn't feel my fingers on a couple of occasions. BUT the drink was StrongBow cider which is pretty good and I delude my self by saying it's made from apples and will attract deer. Don't do the deer piss thing either. Fresh earth scent which basically means you smell like dirt. It's livable. The gutting and skinning is unpleasant to say the least but it gets out done when you put fresh tenderloin in the oven and sit in front of a hot wood stove. The kids thing, I don't push it or hide it but where I live it is just there and the kids are exposed to it very early. It would be quite a jolt at any age for someone who hasn't been around it and I keep that in mind before stomping into the kitchen elbow deep in blood looking for dish soap. There's plenty of time for kids come to terms with that sort of thing.
    I learned the " wash your clothes in baking soda and wash with unscented soap and don't make any noise..." blah, blah, blah is a over rated. My buddy who was teaching me how to hunt was in his tree stand one day smoking a cigarette. He coughed and coughed his cigarette out onto the ground. So he had to lower his gun out of the tree, climb down himself and retrieve his cigarette. He see's a doe coming up the trail so, cig in mouth, he scurries back up the tree, retrieves his rifle and takes aim at the doe as she appears in range. He pops her and all of a sudden, about 10 yds. behind him, about 10 deer jump up and scatter from the brush they were bedding down in the whole time he was making all that smelly racket.
    DohcBikes likes this.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

All you really need to do is set up a home-made CROWS turret that can be used via a mobile app. Then you can Hunt from your toilet.

I thought that a cafe racer was a custom that you could do whatever you wanted and there is no right or wrong.

Warriors are quiet. Wannabes talk.
    DohcBikes likes this.

Bullshit. The top hand to hand fighters in the world are very vocal. You dont know shit.

not to mention the biggest bully of all the u.s. Military. .. very vocal

Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    not to mention the biggest bully of all the u.s. Military. .. very vocal
    Buy you books, send you to school and you still don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    Bullshit. The top hand to hand fighters in the world are very vocal. You dont know shit.
    Don't get it do you ? Pretender.

Quote Originally Posted by tced View Post
    buy you books, send you to school and you still don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
    haaaahaaa the irony!!!!!

Yes, I was indoctrinated same as you. I woke up.
    TCed likes this.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Sponsored Links