The 11th day of Christmas
Close

The 11th day of Christmas

This is a discussion on The 11th day of Christmas within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; ...gave to me, three turkeys in an apple tree....

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 81
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: The 11th day of Christmas

  1. #1
    Senior Member woodsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    753

    The 11th day of Christmas

    ...gave to me, three turkeys in an apple tree.Name:  DSC00533.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  2.32 MB

  2. #2
    Senior Member Stephen J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    917
    I have a herd of about 25 come through every day at about 2 pm. There's wild grape vines all around my fence line so they love the place. They ruined a few deer hunts for me this year cuz they move through the bush like a train. Even spooked me when they moved in behind me. Sounded like a bear in a bad mood. They are tasty though.

    Name:  turky.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  50.6 KB
    pwalo likes this.
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Buckets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maspeth, NY, USA.
    Posts
    889
    Where the hell are you barbarians living? Move to an overpopulated, overpriced city with straight ass roads like a civilized person.
    K9Swine likes this.
    Internet arguments are like the special olympics. If you win you're still retarded

  4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member woodsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckets View Post
    Where the hell are you barbarians living? Move to an overpopulated, overpriced city with straight ass roads like a civilized person.
    Don't need roads when dinner walks right up to the house.Name:  DSC00064.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  2.70 MB

  6. #5
    Member K9Swine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    York county maine
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by woodsman View Post
    ...gave to me, three turkeys in an apple tree.Name:  DSC00533.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  2.32 MB

    Don't they sleep in the trees? that's what I was told?

  7. #6
    Member K9Swine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    York county maine
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen J View Post
    I have a herd of about 25 come through every day at about 2 pm. There's wild grape vines all around my fence line so they love the place. They ruined a few deer hunts for me this year cuz they move through the bush like a train. Even spooked me when they moved in behind me. Sounded like a bear in a bad mood. They are tasty though.

    Name:  turky.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  50.6 KB
    How does the wild hare taste? I just started my Rabbitry last July haven't breed yet waiting for spring I have silver fox breed ive never eaten rabbit yet how is it?

  8. #7
    Senior Member o1marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dawsonville, Georgia, USA.
    Posts
    6,944
    Quote Originally Posted by K9Swine View Post
    How does the wild hare taste? I just started my Rabbitry last July haven't breed yet waiting for spring I have silver fox breed ive never eaten rabbit yet how is it?
    They taste just like rabbit.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

    I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

  9. #8
    Member K9Swine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    York county maine
    Posts
    95
    makes sense I will plan on that.

  10. #9
    Senior Member Stephen J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by K9Swine View Post
    How does the wild hare taste? I just started my Rabbitry last July haven't breed yet waiting for spring I have silver fox breed ive never eaten rabbit yet how is it?
    Not much meat on'm. Even the big ones. Still worth the effort though. Domestic will be more meaty.
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Stephen J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by o1marc View Post
    They taste just like rabbit.
    Haaaa, yep. Or chickens with fur.
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Vintage Ride, Maine, July 11th
    By JackC in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2015, 07:20 PM
  2. Upstate NY Vintage Ride Aug 11th.
    By JackC in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:32 PM
  3. NY Vintage Ride Aug 11th
    By JackC in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 12:42 PM
  4. HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY EVERYONE..
    By ukTony in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 10:16 PM
  5. FIM Event NHIS June 11th
    By champ in forum Vintage Motorcycle Racing
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 06:41 PM