Cafe Racer Forum banner

1976~1979 GS550 and GS750 oil cooler kit

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  makenzie71 
#1 ·
Same kit as here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LOCK...7183525QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Only used. It's clean, but a few fins are bent on the cooler. Includes stainless wrapped oil lines. No t-stat. All hard parts have been polished/recoated.

Been asking $140...will sell now for $80 shipped! (domestic shipping, of course...but international shipping wouldn't be much more) I need some extra funds...if someone wants to make a lower offer I'll hear it but please don't get too carried away.

I don't have pictures of the setup and I won't have access to a camera for a week or so. I could possibly get camera phone pictures, but my phone takes poor pictures. I WILL stand by the piece 100%...if the buyer feels I've mislead them in any way I will break my bones to ensure that the situation is corrected...too many of you know where I live to even consider any other way of doing things.

Need to sell ASAP! PayPal gets the box out TODAY if something comes up by noon...otherwise ships 8am tomorrow morning.

Thanks guys!

I also have an assortment of brake rotors, wheels, a whole '79 GS750 engine, handlebars, forks, and blah blah blah...

Fastest response from makenzie71@gmail.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.