Close

1969-1971 Yamaha AT1

This is a discussion on 1969-1971 Yamaha AT1 within the Project Builds forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Are you really sending a 123cc single cylinder 2 stroke engine to a mechanic to be rebuilt? You seriously couldnt even take a swing at ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Are you really sending a 123cc single cylinder 2 stroke engine to a mechanic to be rebuilt? You seriously couldnt even take a swing at it? I don't consider myself a mechanic but I have an LT2 (very similar motor) and I could rebuild it blindfolded.

By rusty gears exposed do you mean the front countershaft sprocket? Yeah thats supposed to be exposed and easily changed. On second thought probably a good idea you don't touch the motor. You should probably take the whole thing to your mechanic and do the bike a favor.

As for Dean he is a loser I mean look at that crappy work he is doing on his RD400, I bet your 8 year old daughter could do that too.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~Hunter Thompson

Oh darn I forgot to use the super cool #hashtags for everything I said. I guess I'm as big a loser as Dean
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~Hunter Thompson

#thisisahashtag, £thisisapoundsign, #justsayinguseitdontuseit, #fromnowonimgoingtowritemypostslikethiscositmakesm elooktrendy
    Be yourself, unless you suck...

I think ALBA pooped his pants.
    "Hard time makes the boy a man." Elmore Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by ALBA View Post
    My 8 year old daughter could have done a better job of using photoshop.
    I didn't mean that it was 100% seamless - I meant that it captured the essence of your art.

but what really makes me wonder is how can a 14 year old bitch have an 8 year old daughter?
    -

LMFAO, what kind of pissy mother fucker hides behind his computer and photoshop hacks up people's post. I would much rather spend my time enjoying my kids, shooting my guns, fucking my wife, you fucking sorry ass looser! Trying hard to boost your esteem stupid fuck #DEAN is fucking GAY. Fanny asspack wearing little sick motherfucker!!! God bless you you little PRiCK
    Aaannnnnnnd........we have lift off.

I was staying out of this thread simply because you could just smell ALBA's poseur-ness coming through the screen, stinking like an 80 year old fart. really glad I decided to check in and see this hilarious rant. what. a. tool.

And ALBA, we all enjoy fucking your wife. "enjoying your kids" sounds like something child services should probably investigate.
    Cliff Robertson: The "420" has a fuel injection system taken from crashed flying saucer parts, it is also the 1st mid-sized sedan with disc brakes designed by Nostradamus. The "Lux 420" is also the safest car on the road...

(CUT TO A SHOT OF JESUS, ABE LINCOLN, AND "DR. ZAIUS"--"PLANET OF THE APES" FAME--ANALYZING THE CAR. JESUS IS SEEN SLAMMING THE DOOR WILDLY.)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  98.1 KB

No I don't mean the front countershaft sprocket I mean the clutch and some gears are all rusty
    it's always close by with one in the chamber

Lol Geeto, you limp dick old fuck, your son said he was sucking your dick soft, that for the past four years he sucks it for fun, he said you can't get it up or get off. Just because you picture my wife while your limp dick fucking your sons mouth, it's not the same thing. Also just because your son is 30 years old, it doesn't make it okay for him to perform orally on you. It's still wrong.
    it's always close by with one in the chamber

Well thats no harder than the countershaft sprocket. Almost anything under those covers are easy to service. Thats just the drive gear off of the crank and the oil pump gear.

Heck there is a complete bottom end sans crank on ebay for $35. Buy it and put it back together with new bearings and gaskets. Done!

Or do you just want to do the easy dress up stuff like flipping the handlebars upside down and other "custom" stuff?

#pansy

Lol Geeto, you limp dick old fuck, your son said he was sucking your dick soft, that for the past four years he sucks it for fun, he said you can't get it up or get off. Just because you picture my wife while your limp dick fucking your sons mouth, it's not the same thing. Also just because your son is 30 years old, it doesn't make it okay for him to perform orally on you. It's still wrong.
    LOL. Pure fucking gold. English - 1, ALBA - 0. If I had a son, and he were in his 30's, then I would have had him when I was in kindergarden so not only are you a tool but your are bad at guessing as well. but keep it up - totally entertaining. Honestly, your rants are slightly better than old GLO clips on you tube (that's right, gorgeous ladies of wrestling, I referenced it, you're welcome people using goolge for this completely pointless search hit).

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  98.1 KB

No I don't mean the front countershaft sprocket I mean the clutch and some gears are all rusty
    Seriously?!? I'm looking at that and honestly I don't see anything that is "rusty" that is out of the ordinary. Those "rusty" tabs sticking out of the clutch basket - those are clutch fiber plates and they aren't usually even metal. Plus if you rebuild the engine you would replace the fibers and steels anyway. I don't know where you are seeing rusty gears, the only other rusty bits I see are the screw heads that hold the clutch springs in. Rusty gears? eh....I think you are just being a pussy. most of those gears should be coated and covered in so much old grease (that has probably turned brown with age and contaminants) that it is hard to evaulate them without cleaning them first. I am not seeing anything there that is unuseable besides the clutch plates/fibers, but then again I kinda know what I am doing (marginally).
    Cliff Robertson: The "420" has a fuel injection system taken from crashed flying saucer parts, it is also the 1st mid-sized sedan with disc brakes designed by Nostradamus. The "Lux 420" is also the safest car on the road...

(CUT TO A SHOT OF JESUS, ABE LINCOLN, AND "DR. ZAIUS"--"PLANET OF THE APES" FAME--ANALYZING THE CAR. JESUS IS SEEN SLAMMING THE DOOR WILDLY.)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links