A Honda CG125 for wifey - Page 5
Close

A Honda CG125 for wifey

This is a discussion on A Honda CG125 for wifey within the Project Builds forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Hopefully this bike will be a nice stepping block for her to get her full license. Ideally I want us to be able to go ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: A Honda CG125 for wifey

Hopefully this bike will be a nice stepping block for her to get her full license. Ideally I want us to be able to go out for a run up the coast together and her being a sturdy framed six footer means carrying her as a pillion is no fun on anything smaller than something like a bandit 12.
    Integra99 likes this.
    If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Ha Ha.. I'd love that!

My Mrs.. loves the bikes, happy for me to build and encourages it.. regularly sits in the man cave with me.. usually a distraction if I'm honest.. lol! Despite looking hot in biker boots and black jeans.. , there aint no way she will be behind the bars on a bike! for her own and others safety!!

Yeah, we used to ride 2 up on everything, including my old ninja 250, haha. It was fun, but when she got her first scooter, it sucked trying to keep with her at 45 mph with me on an R1. So we rode 2 up on the r1, lol, and my kz1000, and my guzzi, and we've even ridden 2 up on the cb350 when it was the only bike we had.
    Now the cb350 is faster than my 650 thumper, so we are back to having a great time.
    I've thought of selling the 350 to get her a used Hinckley Triumph, but I'd hate to get rid of the thing. It's been a sweet little thing to have, and it's not like I could get my money back out of it.
    It ain't easy bein' fat and greasy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by thechief86 View Post
    Now the cb350 is faster than my 650 thumper, so we are back to having a great time.
    I've thought of selling the 350 to get her a used Hinckley Triumph, but I'd hate to get rid of the thing.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!!
    If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Quote Originally Posted by pwalo View Post
    Hopefully this bike will be a nice stepping block for her to get her full license. Ideally I want us to be able to go out for a run up the coast together and her being a sturdy framed six footer means carrying her as a pillion is no fun on anything smaller than something like a bandit 12.
    Yep, my girl is pretty light and on the Bandit you hardly notice her there. Well sort of, I tend to loose all aggression with a pillion on board though she really likes it when we get up to some serious speed. Gets a little giggle when I get a good lean going as well. I'll lay down on the tank when there are some nice sweeping curves so she can have a full view, which is her favorite. Unless I do it when we hit a swarm of bugs then I get the giggles. Going to get a small dirt bike for her to putz around the yard on and see if she has the knack for it. When the Bonneville is done I'll take her out just to see what the old girl is like but it will be a one up after that.
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links