lot of about 8 bikes including cb750
Close

This is a discussion on lot of about 8 bikes including cb750 within the Bikes For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; hey, anybody interested in buying a lot of about 8 unfinished bikes? i was goingot get this myself but ran into issues that wont allow ...

hey, anybody interested in buying a lot of about 8 unfinished bikes? i was goingot get this myself but ran into issues that wont allow me to have bikes setting around. the main bikes are 2 kawasaki 550's, a cb750 (pretty much complete), 3 canam bombardier TNT 175's (shold be enough to finish 1 complete bike), a yamaha 305 and couple others. Theyre located in the lynchburg/roanoke, VA area and the owner wants to get rid of them real quick to make space. He told me he wanted $1200 for the whole lot. none of them have titles and theyve all been sitting for a long time stored inside a garage. The guys also got a few complete vintage bikes for sale and he might throw in a cb450 which is complete. let me know if interested, i'll contact him, hes not good with computerrs.
    What do I know, I\'m just a f*#king motorcycle mechanic?!

find out what years the bikes actually are. I don't see $1200 for a bunch of bike you can't prove you don't own and aren't goof for anything but part out on ebay unless there is something in there that is special.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

he would be wise to have you or someone else put them up individually on ebay under "parts bikes" as this lot is kinda of a mixed bag.

auction #1 - the 2 kawi 550's

auction #2 - the 3 canam 175's

auction #3 - the CB750

auction #4 - the yamaha 305

and then the rest....you get the idea. he should be able to clear his $1200, and you should get a taste over and above that for your work photographing, listing, and answering all the dumb questions you are bound to get.

good luck!

tex
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

i'm in roanoke and wouldn't mind taking a look. Can you get in touch with me at 540-537-1545?
    http://www.slingshotcycles.com
    Stainless braided brake lines and other odds and ends.
    Enter coupon code "caferacer" during checkout for 15% off

ebays such a pain in the nutsack and costs so much. then paypal bites you in the ass. You're right though, tex. I plan to head back out to his place soon and take some pics for you guys. the owner's an awesome guy, a welsh, was on the kawasaki UK race team for a while doing carbs on the race bikes. he raced in the isle of man TT for a few years and has restored bikes that have been in magazines and he has a kawi Z1 in the classic sport motorcycle encyclopedia, but anyways. He's got 3 bridgestones that are restored/in the process of being restored that i wanted to share pics of anyway. He's also got 4 or 5 old unit triumphs and other cool stuff. He has a hard time getting interested in the internet cause he's so intensely into his bikes.
    My plan was to sell atleast one of the unfinished bikes to fund finishing the next one then so on. Yah but i'll try to get out to his house this weekend. Pampadori, I'll call you tomorrow, i work at terry vw/subaru in lynchburg and would be glad to meet up with you when i head out to take pics or just hook you up with him.
    What do I know, I\'m just a f*#king motorcycle mechanic?!

Sponsored Links