This is a discussion on The Buell within the Bikes For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; This is my Buell up for sale. I am posing it to fund my next extremly top seceret project. I doubt many will be interested ...
This is my Buell up for sale. I am posing it to fund my next extremly top seceret project. I doubt many will be interested here, but thought it was worth a shot.
For sale is a 2002 Buell X1 with 15k miles. Tires have a lot of life left in them, and oil is changed twice a season whether it needs it or not. I have always used a Dyna oil filter as it is larger than the 1200cc's stock filter.
Some of the plus's of the bike are:
List of modifications:
- Screaming Eagle carbon fiber Intake
- carbon fiber tank inserts (replace the holes left from the stock air box)
- blue piped Pegasus seat (no longer availble)
- carbon fiber fender uliminator
- carbon fiber tire hugger/belt gaurd
- Buell race header (blue in color)
- paint matched chin spoiler
- Baker aluminum gear change/brake levers
- Vance & Hines slip on (sounds great!!)
- Buell race only ECU
- Power Commander III for Fuel injection mapping
- single bar end mirror (have both stock mirrors)
- Battlax triple compound tires (opted to 180 rear rather than stock 170)
Did you hear about the pirate with two wooden legs?
They caught fire and burned his ass to the ground!