'72 CB350 Project FOR SALE
Close

This is a discussion on '72 CB350 Project FOR SALE within the Bikes For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; Hi all, I'm selling my '72 CB350T cafe project since I have ran out of money and I figure it's better if someone else enjoys ...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hi all,

I'm selling my '72 CB350T cafe project since I have ran out of money and I figure it's better if someone else enjoys it rather than it just sitting. This bike has a lot of new parts such as front brake cable, ignition switch, led turn signals, etc. It doesn't need much; the main things would be a battery and seat. I haven't tried to start the bike, but it should run. The carbs have been cleaned too. The bike is currently a candy red and the tank has a marbleized stripe with flat black border stripes. The bike currently has 12,7XX miles.

I have a clear title!

I have over $1,400 in the bike.

I'm asking for $1,100 OBO. I am located in Morgantown, WV.

If you have to drive a considerable distance I would be willing to cut the price a bit for your travel expense.

Sold AS IS

quote:Originally posted by motormanIt doesn't need much; the main things would be a battery and seat.
    Oh, way cool. Nice to know you've already made sure it runs well, etc.

quote:Originally posted by motorman
    I haven't tried to start the bike, but it should run.
    Uhh, wait a minute. What the fuck? Here's an idea: Go try starting it. Like, right fucking now. Then you can say, "Not running, titled project, dumbass upside-down handlebars, missing fenders and seat, $500 obo." It IS titled, at least, right?

You DTT fuckers are hilarious.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

No need to be a dick. Obviously this bike is not of interest to you, thusly you probably won't be buying it. But there are other people who know more about bike's than I and can easily throw on a seat and battery and get the bike running with little to no tinkering. The fenders are not missing, but where removed for easier access to the bike, so please do not speak of things which you do not know.

The guy who says that his bike doesn't need much and "should run," but HASN'T EVEN TRIED to start it is giving me advice on keeping quiet when I am ignorant? That's rich.

I used all of the information you made available. If the bike came with a box of extra parts, you could have said so.

None of that matters anyway. All that matters is you don't know shit about what you're selling and where you're selling it. You show up here and in your first post start hocking your in-pieces CB350 at a forum that is: 1. infamously harsh on idiot newbies, 2. a haven for CB350 enthusiasts, and 3. full of people way too smart to pay $1K+ for your potentially titleless, incomplete, hacked up, non-running failure of a project.

(I think I just finally understood Geeto.)

Also, grammar lesson:

"thusly" = not a word
    The sentence beginning, "But..." is not a sentence.
    "where" = not a verb

Attempting to predict the technical actions of people more experienced than yourself without technical knowledge is an exercise in futility. You should simply admit, "I have no idea what this machine needs to work."

Finally, (concentrate) removing a piece of something in order to facilitate access to it as a whole is in fact a contradiction in terms and a non-logical statement.

Caferacer.net is not a place where everyone shits rainbows. We shit actual shit over here.

quote:Originally posted by motorman

No need to be a dick. Obviously this bike is not of interest to you, thusly you probably won't be buying it. But there are other people who know more about bike's than I and can easily throw on a seat and battery and get the bike running with little to no tinkering. The fenders are not missing, but where removed for easier access to the bike, so please do not speak of things which you do not know.
    people that know more then you about bikes arent even going to pay $500 for that. find some other hipster and sell it to them
    maybe if you spent the time flipping the handle bars into making it run then maybe it would be worth a grand....maybe.

but anyone that knows any thing will see the flipped bar and all ready know that some dumb ass punk played with the bike....and if they were that stupid and cheap what else did they fuck up?

its not a cafe project its just a straight project and less of a bike then when you started....assuming it had fenders and a seat

should run...what a joke

its a step above a parts bike.

you want a cookie because it has a title?

go back to DTT......
    thanks for playing and please feel free to bitch about it there.
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

quote:Originally posted by spacmanspif300

Caferacer.net is not a place where everyone shits rainbows. We shit actual shit over here.

Spif...with your permission...i have to make that my sig...
    ask me about my ADD or pie or my cat. a dog. i have a bike. Do you like TV? i saw a rock. hi.

From what I see there you would get more for parting it out at this point, what I see is a parts bike.

quote:Originally posted by TheGreg

quote:Originally posted by spacmanspif300

Spif...with your permission...i have to make that my sig...
    +1 That's awesome.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links