This is a discussion on FS: 1978 Honda CB750K Cafe Racer within the Bikes For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; Selling my '78 CB750K Cafe - Rebuilt, clean carbs with high-flow pod filters (bench synched, needs a proper synching) - Drag bars with bar end ...
Selling my '78 CB750K Cafe
- Rebuilt, clean carbs with high-flow pod filters (bench synched, needs a proper synching)
- Drag bars with bar end mirror (right side is missing)
- Custom tail section
- LED rear tail light
- New clutch cable, throttle/idle cables, and brake line
- New rear brake pads
- New pegs
- Custom front fender
- NEW front and rear tires (Michelin Activ Pilots)
- New maintenance free AGM battery
- New oil drain pan and drain plug
- New spark plugs
Bike is kick start only right now as the starter button on the handlebar switch does not work. Can be started electrically under the seat with the battery. Speedo does not work, but I have a new speedo cable. Also replacing the original rectifier and regulator with a Rick's one-piece solid state unit. Front turn signals are burnt out and need to be replaced. Have a new petcock for the fuel tank as well. Missing original right side oil tank cover.
Located in Seattle, WA. Here is the craigslist posting I have up: