What do you think this is worth?
Close

This is a discussion on What do you think this is worth? within the Bikes For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; http://knoxville.craigslist.org/mcy/3466847926.html...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

bj
    Needs carbs cleaned? Yeah, that and just about everything else. If it's got a solid frame, clean title and the engine turns, maybe $150.

bj
    Needs carbs cleaned? Yeah, that and just about everything else. If it's got a solid frame, clean title and the engine turns, maybe $150.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

that's my kinda mess..... $175 if it has a clean, clear title

that's my kinda mess..... $175 if it has a clean, clear title

It is worth exactly what someone will pay.
    No where near enough information to make and informed or intelligent estimate on value.

Do you have the $600 and know what to look for when buying any used bike? If so stop being cheap and buy it.
    If you dont know what you are looking for when buying a bike then ask those questions or better yet use the search function and read other threads for the answers.
    Also look at other bikes in your area and compare prices. And dont use the lame cop our "they are hard to find in my area" thats a lie. Its a Honda so that means its not rare.
    Maybe CL isnt the best place to look for a used bike. March yourself down to the local bike shops and ask them, or tell them what you are looking for and they can help you find it.
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

It is worth exactly what someone will pay.
    No where near enough information to make and informed or intelligent estimate on value.

Do you have the $600 and know what to look for when buying any used bike? If so stop being cheap and buy it.
    If you dont know what you are looking for when buying a bike then ask those questions or better yet use the search function and read other threads for the answers.
    Also look at other bikes in your area and compare prices. And dont use the lame cop our "they are hard to find in my area" thats a lie. Its a Honda so that means its not rare.
    Maybe CL isnt the best place to look for a used bike. March yourself down to the local bike shops and ask them, or tell them what you are looking for and they can help you find it.
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

If the motor is not seized and it is complete I would pay $300, depending a bit on the condition of the exhaust, which looks to be an aftermarket. If it does run maybe another $100. Have it running and cleaned up it would sell for $1000 in the spring. If it is seized it is a $150-$200 parts bike.

Depending on what state you live it determines how important paperwork is. NY isn't bad for pre 73, and Maine is real easy for anything over 15 years old. Some states are impossible to put a bike on the road with no paperwork.

If the motor is not seized and it is complete I would pay $300, depending a bit on the condition of the exhaust, which looks to be an aftermarket. If it does run maybe another $100. Have it running and cleaned up it would sell for $1000 in the spring. If it is seized it is a $150-$200 parts bike.

Depending on what state you live it determines how important paperwork is. NY isn't bad for pre 73, and Maine is real easy for anything over 15 years old. Some states are impossible to put a bike on the road with no paperwork.

no title.....ain't worth shit. as i can see it there about $150-200.

he/she is smokin' something asking for $600.

my 2cents.
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links