Kawasaki Z250 Cafe Racer for sale - Page 2
Close

Kawasaki Z250 Cafe Racer for sale

This is a discussion on Kawasaki Z250 Cafe Racer for sale within the Bikes For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; Sold!!...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kawasaki Z250 Cafe Racer for sale

Sold!!

How much?

You guys are a bunch of effin morons. Didn't you see in his initial post that this excellent piece of kit has been redesigned and rebuilt. He used the highest quality flat black rattle can when he hosed down that pathetic lump of a motor, including all the case screws and such. He thoughtfully left some patina on the shift lever, for those who are looking for a "Rat Cafe Racer". You will also note that whilst he did include header wrap of the stock exhaust he wisely did not mess with the fine factory engineering with regard to the suspension, brakes, footpeg location or engine performance. So, it appears he redesigned away the rear fender and designed in a way to fit an oversized silly looking seat. He was able to get the front fender down to almost total uselessness to go with the cheapest street tires he could find. All in all, this is one of the finest redesigned and rebuilt Z250s I have ever seen. I look forward to more of this emerging entrepreneur's outstanding work which he will be able to foist off on an even more unsuspecting hipster public. Lucky for him, there in fact is a sucker born every minute. Do they have Starbucks in Oz?
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

They do actually have Starbucks over here, Ken. And if you look hard enough, you can even get Pabst Blue Ribbon for about $20 more per case than a top shelf Euro beer.

And "foist" is my new favourite word of the week.

So do the poseurs ride their hipster, d-bag Z250's there? I have better taste than to drink PBR no matter how much it costs. So, on to a serious question: I find Fosters to be mediocre at best, as is usually the case for export beer, so what are some good Australian beers? There must be some good to great ones, right. I mean I feel like Ozzies (that isn't offensive is it?) are some serious beer consumers.
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar

Nobody drinks Fosters over here. I'm pretty sure you can't even buy it locally anymore - it's all export.

There has been a wave of interest in smaller boutique craft beers, so the walk in fridge at my local bottle shop has become a great place to hang out on hot days trying to decide which one to sample this time...Matilda Bay Brewing, James Squire, Coopers, etc....

Some good beers coming out of Tasmania too - Boags and Cascade breweries produce some very nice beers.

Here's a few to look at:

Craft Beer | Dan Murphy's

Awsome, I love craft beers. We have some very good ones here in Alaska. Silver Gulch Brewery, which is just north of Fairbanks so it is the farthest North commercial brewery in the US, possibly North America has a really good Porter and their stout is pretty good, too. Unfortunately, we are 250 miles away by air but, our 1 liquor store does carry the Alaska Brewery products and the DeSchuttes brewery Obsidian Stout. It is $16 per six pack, but at least it is good beer.

This is a much better use for this thread. Beer is good.
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    Evan Esar

Agreed - this thread just got a hell of a lot more interesting.

I've been favouring the odd IPA of late - James Squire does one called the Stowaway which is nice and tasy. Also Vale do an IPA which is equally fruity and hearty.

Likewise, these beers aren't the cheapest on offer - but life's too short to drink shit beer is one of my new mottos....

I used to drink lots of IPA and then the hoppiness just got to me. I now tend much more to porters and stouts. I love a good dark beer although a good brown ale like a Newcastle is always welcome.
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    Evan Esar

Ah yes - Newcastle Brown is a nice drop. So is Kilkenny and Murphys Stout.

This is a nice local stout:

And this one is a UK one - but BOY it's rich:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links