1977 RD400 for sale - $3800 OBO - Page 4
Close

1977 RD400 for sale - $3800 OBO

This is a discussion on 1977 RD400 for sale - $3800 OBO within the Bikes For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; Originally Posted by ramair311 Nice! Might hurt the top speed a bit, and limit visibility in high-speed corners - but who cares, you at least ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 1977 RD400 for sale - $3800 OBO

Quote Originally Posted by ramair311 View Post
    Nice! Might hurt the top speed a bit, and limit visibility in high-speed corners - but who cares, you at least have a nice-smelling dry seat........ right Wit?? lol
    ?:I what, no pedals ? , would never work.

2 of mine don't have a seat, that works really well if you have a really comfortable fender
    ramair311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TrialsRider View Post
    :shock: you let other people work on your reeds !

what brands of 2-stroke injection oil have you tried?
    ya, I don't claim to be an expert wrencher/tuner by any means - I pay much more knowledgeable people who have learned this over their lives to do it

I've used Yamalube, Silkolene, and Amsoil - Silkolene seems to be the most consistent and my favorite. I had a grey market RGV250 that wouldn't run well on anything but the silk - miss that bike!

Hey look, I now have 11 posts - I'm no longer a one hit wonder Jaguar! :P
    TCed likes this.

WAH WAH WAH! Jeebus....quit your moaning. When you come to a public forum, post your first post hocking your shit, i'll give you shit too. Go ahead and try to ignore me.

I can't believe I had to interrupt my day and read four pages of B.S. blubbering.

Here was the email I just received from Ramair311.....aka Robert the Lawyer

This is part of this thread:

This is the reason that the user gave:
    This member threatened to list my phone number for nefarious reasons on other internet websites - which could legally be defined as cyberharassment if it was carried out. Additionally, in doing so - he is complicating the caferecer.net forum organization by using this as a venue to make said threats.

I am requesting that this post be removed from the thread - and just hope that he does not carry out his threat as it would NOT be wise to do so after such a recorded public threat.

Thank you,

Robert L Kossack, Esq.

Maybe I should just hit the easy button....nuke your thread and ban you.

Thoughts....or do you want to sue me if I do?

-Mgmt
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

My legal opinion is tell the person and the lawyer to go #$%^ themselves. The person knowingly provided personal contact details on a public forum able to be viewed by virtually anyone on the net. That information could be stored anywhere now. The details are in the public domain and are beyond any reasonable legal measures, or redress. They may (or may not be) on gay dating or pizza recipe sites Worldwide, as we breathe. Them little byties have done jumped the fence. They ain't coming back sonny!

No legal office address or evidence of any legal qualifications on that email that I can see.

It's probably a law student just pissed off and mouthing off.

If he considers his phone privacy is at risk, he'll need to stop, block or request another phone number from his carrier post haste. Get someone to phone the number in question from a public phone, if it works or he answers, it means his action has no merit and it shows no real fear of actions of unknown others. It would prove he's just dicking around, as well.

Dick is, as dick does, does dick.

Take screenshots of his generally abusive postings as a newcomer on a motorcycle blog. It then puts it all into context as normal banter between motorcyclists.

I picked him as jerk on his second post. I'm wrong about a lot of things, but my instincts are never wrong.

I can't seen any legal issues in a person phoning him and politely asking: "What is your problem, c#@%breath?"

Danger, is my business.
    Last edited by Witworth; 07-16-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witworth View Post
    My legal opinion is tell the person and the lawyer to go #$%^ themselves. The person knowingly provided personal contact details on a public forum able to be viewed by virtually anyone on the net. That information could be stored anywhere now. The details are in the public domain and are beyond any reasonable legal measures, or redress. They may (or may not be) on gay dating or pizza recipe sites Worldwide, as we breathe. Them little byties have done jumped the fence. They ain't coming back sonny!

No legal office address or evidence of any legal qualifications on that email that I can see.

It's probably a law student just pissed off and mouthing off.

If he considers his phone privacy is at risk, he'll need to stop, block or request another phone number from his carrier post haste. Get someone to phone the number in question from a public phone, if it works or he answers, it means his action has no merit and it shows no real fear of actions of unknown others. It would prove he's just dicking around, as well.

Dick is, as dick does, does dick.

Take screenshots of his generally abusive postings as a newcomer on a motorcycle blog. It then puts it all into context as normal banter between motorcyclists.

I picked him as jerk on his second post. I'm wrong about a lot of things, but my instincts are never wrong.

I can't seen any legal issues in a person phoning him and politely asking: "What is your problem, c#@%breath?"

Danger, is my business.
    wit - you are indeed wrong about many things, including your assumption that I am a law student. You spent quite a bit of time on that last post, something must have struck a nerve - although it appears as though you concentrate your insults uniformly accross all the threads.

To the forum admin - fine by me if you delete this post and ban me. Bike was just sold today through a venue outside of here.

Seems like there are some good eggs in here (including trials) that unfortunately have to deal with less than admirable (to say the least) characters like Twitworth.

Sayonara -

The bikes gone. I guess you'll be getting along to.

-Win-win.

Danger, is my business.

Who is the lawyer that was bitching?
    the OP?
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar View Post
    Who is the lawyer that was bitching?
    the OP?
    It was the OP - it was assumed he was a lawyer but he's since stated he isn't (well, stated he isn't a law student at least....)

Guys,
    This isn't Witworth posting the ad. It's a real human being that has motorcycles and stumbled on this site and posted an ad in the classified that have no requirements for prior posts.
    ed

Yuppers....no minimum post requirement to post an ad....just bad form as he doesn't pay for the bandwidth here to run the site. Just sucks if some one wanted the screen name Ramair311 as now it will be held by this self-serving douche who wanted to hock his over priced RD.

I just get pissed when a newb comes crying to Mommy (mods and Admins) that he isn't getting his/her way and people are saying hurtful things. I get double pissed when they add their title as an ESQ, and state liable claims that won't hold up for shit.

See ya Bobby. Doubt you'll ever have a thirteenth post. Better luck at DTT where they will coddle you and give you a handy afterwards.
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links