This is a discussion on FS: 1975 Honda CB500T $1500 - SOLD within the Bikes For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; Well, the time has finally come...I'm selling the ol' girl. I've tried to list as many things that I've done or have as possible, but ...
Well, the time has finally come...I'm selling the ol' girl. I've tried to list as many things that I've done or have as possible, but I'm sure I'm forgetting something...If you live in Brooklyn and would like to ride it or just check it out let me know. Oh, you can reach me the easiest by phone: 718.638.0183 or 740.590.1175
1. New Battery
2. Replaced Fork Seals and Fork Oil
3. Rebuilt front brake caliper
4. Cleaned airfilter.
5. Adjusted valves.
6. Installed custom drilled front brake rotor
7. Installed Brembo GoldLine Series front brake master cylinder (with adjustable lever reach) with remote reservoir.
8. Installed Goodridge stainless steel braided upper brake line.
9. Installed custom CNC aluminum clip-on handlebars.
10. Installed new throttle cable
11. Installed new clutch cable.
12. Installed bar-end mirror.
13. Installed new halogen headlight.
14. Installed CB450 Header pipes.
15. Installed Shorty mufflers.
16. Installed Showa rear suspension (adjustable preload and damping)
17. Installed Fr. & Rr. Sprockets.
18. Installed new D.I.D. X-Ring Chain.
19. Installed smaller Rear Tail light/License plate holder.
1. Complete Stock Exhaust system.
2. Original Shocks.
3. Original Rear Tail light set up.
4. Left Hand control assembly.
5. (2) Orignial Throttles: (1) NOS (1) Used
6. New Rear Brake Shoes
7. Rivet Link for Chain to change when replacing Brake Shoes
8. (2) Genuine Honda Service Manuals (1) In Binder w/Setup instructions (1) Paper-bound
9. Clymer Manual
Edited by - KrooklynCB on Nov 26 2006 4:00:03 PM
Edited by - KrooklynCB on Nov 30 2006 7:18:43 PM