76 GT500's $850.00 WI.
Close

76 GT500's $850.00 WI.

This is a discussion on 76 GT500's $850.00 WI. within the Bikes For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; I'm going to be moving, so I have to clean out the shop. These are both 1976 Suzuki GT500's. The blue one has a title ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

76 GT500's $850.00 WI.

I'm going to be moving, so I have to clean out the shop. These are both 1976 Suzuki GT500's. The blue one has a title and runs good. I'll be replacing the rear flattrack tire on the blue one, because I want to keep it. Red one is parts, no title. Motor turns over, thats all I know about it. Located 50 miles north of Milwaukee,WI. $850.00 for the pair.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

now why do you have to be so far away? Wish you were closer!

I'll be heading to FL. in september. Maybe possible delivery for some gas money.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

curious, what is the axle to axle center measurement of those bikes?

they look 59 or 60 inch wheelbase
    Accidental inventor of the worlds fastest wearing rocker arms and other edible engine parts! Try my yummy blue cheese camshafts!

boy hack you ask some obscure questions....they are basically T500 suzuki's with different tanks (in 76 Suzuki converted the T's over to GTs and made them more touring like).

if you want to know about t500s look here:

http://www.ozebook.com/compendium/t500index.htm

it will have everything you want to know. If these were closer they would be in my garage since they are a good deal (for those not in the know GT500s are parallel twin 2 stroke 500cc bikes).

good luck with the sale.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Anybody going to Road America in June will be driving right by them. Texy can probably deliver to the east coast in his rendering truck. If anybody is interested I might be heading that direction early in June before Road America and could look themm over and find a place to keep them if Meekador can't store them.

Geeto, come to Road America. It would be a great road trip and you could write another article for the Classic bike mag. Cover the races and the trip.

Ken
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

So it's legal for Formula 500 even though it's too new because it's essentially the same bike as the old ones?

quote:Originally posted by kenessex

Anybody going to Road America in June will be driving right by them. Texy can probably deliver to the east coast in his rendering truck. If anybody is interested I might be heading that direction early in June before Road America and could look themm over and find a place to keep them if Meekador can't store them.

Geeto, come to Road America. It would be a great road trip and you could write another article for the Classic bike mag. Cover the races and the trip.

Ken
    I'll most likely be at Road America, I usely look for an excuse to race the flatracks on friday night in Plymouth. Otherwise, I'm about 45 minutes from Road America. No problem storing until june with a non-returnable deposit. Has to be out of the shop by August. If I hang on to these to long, I'll turn it into a cafe instead of my SL350. - Dan

quote:Originally posted by Ratty-550

So it's legal for Formula 500 even though it's too new because it's essentially the same bike as the old ones?
    I think it is, with limitations and front brake change. Here's a link to the rules.
    http://www.wera.com/rulebook/#ch11
    - Dan

"Texy can probably deliver to the east coast in his rendering truck......."

texy's truck is gonna be full, full, full! probably am gonna have to pull a trailer.

cheers,

tex
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links