CB750 cafe custom
Close

CB750 cafe custom

This is a discussion on CB750 cafe custom within the Bikes For Sale forums, part of the Classifieds category; 1977 CB750. Daily ridden bike. 2003 Suzuki sv650 running gear. Custom machined stem, tapered Timken roller bearings for that rock solid feel. Carbs jetted, pod ...

CB750 cafe custom

1977 CB750. Daily ridden bike. 2003 Suzuki sv650 running gear. Custom machined stem, tapered Timken roller bearings for that rock solid feel. Carbs jetted, pod filters put on and an old school header round out the mix. Bike runs a high 12 second quarter mile. Have time slips.

This thing rides like a new bike!

After that it goes on Ebay.
    Price is $3200 o.b.o (Don't be afraid to make an offer, worst I can say is no!)
    Email: [email protected] or call 513 484 7251. Leave a message if no answer.

No interest?

i think the price is holding people back. also, it doesn't really fit this group. its not a bad bike, just that we here notice things like no fork brace/front fender, the pegs haven't been moved but it has clipons, flat black paint - all things that we typically don't like for one reasone or another.
    as for price, take $1000 cb750 add $500 for sv front end and rear wheel / swingarm, and maybe add $500 for the other items and its just very far from your asking price.
    just my 2 cents, and i don't mean to hurt any feelings. Its just that caferacer.net members have different tastes. I think Ebay would get you closer to your asking price.
    http://www.slingshotcycles.com
    Stainless braided brake lines and other odds and ends.
    Enter coupon code "caferacer" during checkout for 15% off

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

No offense taken. I realize the price may be more than what a lot of people are comfortable with but more than anything it reflects time (custom machined stem, working out the little conversion details, brackets, etc.) and the unique nature of the bike. I figured I would be putting it on Ebay. For me, flat paint is a good thing as it keeps cosmetic maintenance down. This is a bike you can ride the piss out of.

As for rearsets; this bike, while handling much better than the original bike, really shines at the dragstrip. It's low to the ground, and I have scraped the foot pegs. I'm building another 750 right now that will have rearsets, full paint, and is outfitted with 2003 gsxr 1000 running gear.

Either way it's a very fun bike.

Question: do the sv front fenders have a brace built in?

sold

Sponsored Links