Making fun of CL ads makes me feel better - Page 5
Close

Making fun of CL ads makes me feel better

This is a discussion on Making fun of CL ads makes me feel better within the Craigslist/Ebay forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; This guy is my hero: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/mcy/1887741652.html I HAVE A 99 900SS DUCATI FOR SALE OR TRADE FOR ANOTHER BIKE ... WAIT I DON'T WANT A ...

Page 5 of 222 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Making fun of CL ads makes me feel better

This guy is my hero:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/mcy/1887741652.html

I HAVE A 99 900SS DUCATI FOR SALE OR TRADE FOR ANOTHER BIKE ... WAIT I DON'T WANT A 600 OR A 750 SO PLEASE KEEP UR TOYS TO URSELF REMEMBER I HAVE AN DUCATIIIIIIIIIIIII I DON'T HAVE TO POST ANYTHING ABOUT THE BIKE BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE BIKE JUST DON'T ASK ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT .....................AGAIN THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE BIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............AND PLEASE DON'T ASK ME IF I TAKE 3000 IM ASKING 5000 AND I WILL TAKE 4500 AND THATS IT I WILL NOT I REPEAT I WILL NOT TAKE LESS THEN 4500 OR A 600 OR A 750...........READ THIS POST.................................BY THE WAY LOOK UP DUCATI WITH AN OPEN CLUCTH IF U KNOW ABOUT DUCATI IT'S AN DRY CLUCTH MEANING IT SOUNDS CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...............OH YEAH CALL ME AT

And just so you don't miss the pic of it with neons:

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Funny thing is, I can imagine exactly what he sounds like.

Funny all I can think about is the music that must be coming from his civic
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

If the guy was flaunting a 916, 996, or even a really nice monster i could understand, but its the 900ss...with the aircraft carrier tank and lame headlight.

They are like the Katana of Ducati's
    Did you hear about the pirate with two wooden legs?

They caught fire and burned his ass to the ground!

quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

maybe this guy has big knees?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...item439fe96b04
    That thing is a #[email protected]%ing work of art.
    Max

quote:Originally posted by Maxxxsteel

quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

maybe this guy has big knees?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...item439fe96b04
    That thing is a #[email protected]%ing work of art.
    That "thing" is a piece of work but I would hardly call it "art". If that is your definition of art I have an exclusive framed limited edition kitten in a sweater print that would fill out your art collection.

You have to look past the shiny bits and into the substance if you are going to survive this place.

oh, and you can say fucking. You have my permission.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Geeto,
    I think you are just being a little pissy about this one. It has everything you need to be a member of the "Cafe Society". It has gas tank dents, with checkers, a MAC exhaust with pods, extra checkers sprinkled about on the engine, clubman bars and gauges that have cafe in them. By the time you throw in a generic seat and black tank and you have it all.

It is as cliche as it comes.

Ken

WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/mcy/1904844232.html

quote:Okay I need help. Iím not sure what do. Yes I did something stupid. I as coming down 95 on my motorcycle, I was probably going 15-20mph over the speed limit on 95 when a state trooper pulled out. I went around some cars to the next exit, which was my exit off 95 anyways.

I got off and just basically went down the next side street. I had lost the cop. But the street was a dead end. So just to make sure I left my helmet and jacket there and went for a walk around the block. Good thing cause half way around I seen the police car a few minutes later. So I went and cut up to a old friends house. I was told that police were at the intersection for an hour. When I came back my sport bike was gone. I donít do drugs, I donít drink or smoke cigsÖbut I do smoke 420. and I had a bag in the back of the bike, which was heated up so im sure it smelled.

So now im not sure what to do. If someone has a lawyer they know that deals with this type of thing. Or can I not get in trouble cause they never actually caught me. Also I have out of state plates on my bike as I was just up here to visit my mother who isnít in good health. So now im stuck and I donít know what to do. Anyway know a lawyer or suggestion on what I could do to let the least amount of trouble and get my bike back??? Iím gona have to call the police in the morning as ask about my bike or report it stolen or something. Let me know

Im not a bad guy, I donít cheat or steal. I work on bikes for living. Just something stupid I did and I agree to that. I just donít want to get screwed by the this state. Iv been riding over 10 years

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/mcy/1904844232.html

quote:Okay I need help. Iím not sure what do. Yes I did something stupid. I as coming down 95 on my motorcycle, I was probably going 15-20mph over the speed limit on 95 when a state trooper pulled out. I went around some cars to the next exit, which was my exit off 95 anyways.

I got off and just basically went down the next side street. I had lost the cop. But the street was a dead end. So just to make sure I left my helmet and jacket there and went for a walk around the block. Good thing cause half way around I seen the police car a few minutes later. So I went and cut up to a old friends house. I was told that police were at the intersection for an hour. When I came back my sport bike was gone. I donít do drugs, I donít drink or smoke cigsÖbut I do smoke 420. and I had a bag in the back of the bike, which was heated up so im sure it smelled.

So now im not sure what to do. If someone has a lawyer they know that deals with this type of thing. Or can I not get in trouble cause they never actually caught me. Also I have out of state plates on my bike as I was just up here to visit my mother who isnít in good health. So now im stuck and I donít know what to do. Anyway know a lawyer or suggestion on what I could do to let the least amount of trouble and get my bike back??? Iím gona have to call the police in the morning as ask about my bike or report it stolen or something. Let me know

Im not a bad guy, I donít cheat or steal. I work on bikes for living. Just something stupid I did and I agree to that. I just donít want to get screwed by the this state. Iv been riding over 10 years

ha ha -

"Im not a bad guy" you just speed, evade police, burn trees....hey wait a minute....maybe your not a bad guy. Just a dumbass.

What would have been a speeding ticket and a misdemeanor possession charge is now a whole raft of shit. Hope your mother feels better.
    \"I came to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and Im all outta gum.\"

73 CL350

Page 5 of 222 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links