Good deals on Craigslist...or just cool -thread - Page 421
Close

Good deals on Craigslist...or just cool -thread

This is a discussion on Good deals on Craigslist...or just cool -thread within the Craigslist/Ebay forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; 1993 Yamaha GTS 1000 - $3500 (C) hide this posting < image 1 of 6 > © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap ( google ...

Page 421 of 422 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422 LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4214
Like Tree414Likes

Thread: Good deals on Craigslist...or just cool -thread

1993 Yamaha GTS 1000 - $3500 (C) hide this posting

<image 1 of 6>

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

1993 Yamaha GTS

condition: excellent
    engine displacement (CC): 1000
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 63000
    paint color: red
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual

Selling my rare and very nice 1993 Yamaha GTS 1000. Only sold in 1993 and 1994. Iam the second owner, with the Original owner putting most of the miles on it. It currently has 63000 miles on it, but you would never know it. It is unique because it has a forkless front suspension! Iy also has ABS Breaks, Fuel injection and a 4 cylinder FZR1000 Motor. It is the most stable motorcycle I have ever owned. It has a comfortable riding position, as it is deemed a Sport Touring motorcycle. New tires ,chain and sprockets! Please E-mail or call me with any questions, show contact info
    , Bill

I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar View Post
    611 miles in 18 years? I put that on one of the bikes last month.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

jcw
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar View Post
    Right around the corner from me...
    If you need someone to hold it for you.

Only 611 miles, dayum.
    Last edited by jcw; 07-01-2019 at 10:37 PM.

I know it is "just" a 748, but it is a real "R" bike with low miles and what seems like the right parts on it.
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

jcw
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Suzuki...8AAOSwHIVdGWVv

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  222.6 KB

This may be one of the best looking bikes Suzuki ever made, and this is one of the very rare SP2 versions!!

I bought this bike in Japan about 3 years ago. It was legally imported into the U.S. and it has a clean and clear Arizona street title and plate.

This is a very rare Sport Production II version of the VJ22, the SP2 came with a dry clutch, the wide ratio transmission, fully adjustable suspension front and rear and aluminum lower triple clamp and rotor carriers.

This is a lower mile original bike. I STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL EXHAUST AND REARSETS if you want to put the bike all the way back to stock!

Very low original miles at around 10k, not raced or abused. This bike had some light scratches and sun fading on the bodywork so I went about the painstaking task of getting all the OEM bodywork repainted in original colors! I have also just powder coated the wheels back to an original gloss white.

The bodywork is all original and the paint is perfect with zero miles since it was restored. The bike has brand new Michelin Street Radials, new valve stems, full service front to back including all new fluids, plugs, coolant, new air filter,brand new Tyga Full Exhaust system, new Tyga rearsets and brand new chain and sprockets!!

Bike starts on 1 to 2 kicks when cold and 1 kick when warm. All electrics work and it has a good battery installed. All wiring is intact and original. Oil injection in place. The bike comes with a complete new carb rebuild and full jetting kit, carbs are currently stock and fine, but this kit will allow you to jet the bike for your location/conditions.

There is some light corrosion that I have not attempted to clean up on various parts of the bike as seen, so it will clean up even better than it looks now. ! Some fading on the passenger seat, and to a lesser degree the rider seat as well, bit no tears.

Have not seen an early RGV VJ22 SP with the banana swingarm this clean in a very long time, and few of these survive in Japan...those that do are not cheap...or not for sale. Don't sleep on this one....really one of the nicer 250 two strokes from my collection.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER LISTINGS FOR MORE BIKES!!!

Wish we had modern hi tech small bikes, this makes them 300s look like POS.
    woodsman likes this.

jcw
    Name:  1579_7322_916 ANNI.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  53.9 KB

Name:  1579_7322_916 ANNIV1.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  40.4 KB

Team MCC
    Name:  1579_7322_banner.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  30.6 KB

Currently taking deposits limited edition Panigale V4 25th Anniversario 916.

Claim your ownership of this incredible bike by making a deposit today!

A 2019 V4S 25th Anniversario

2019 marks a quarter of a century since the Ducati 916 - designed by Massimo Tamburini - arrived on the global stage and instantly becoming an icon of modern motorbike racing. The Ducati 916 wasn't just a great bike, it also won World Superbike championships: the 916 SBK was a force to be reckoned with even as it made its debut and the following years saw it win 120 races, 8 constructors' titles and 6 riders' titles, four of them with Englishman 'King' Carl Fogarty. Even now, the English racer and the 916 remain the most successful 'couple' in Ducati SBK history.

To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the legendary 916, the Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916 was born in a limited and numbered version of 500 units.

MSRP $42500

V4R Frame

EVO 2 electronics package

STM dry slipper clutch

Marchesini magnesium wheels

Akropovic slip-on exhaust

Rizoma billet adjustable rearsets

Rizoma adjustable levers

Rizoma lever guard

Rizoma gas cap

carbon clutch cover

carbon swingarm cover

carbon rear hugger

carbon heel guards

carbon front fender

race windscreen

https://www.ducati.com/us/en/bikes/p...niversario-916

jcw
    Name:  00l0l_1PHnSMAjpuN_1200x900.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  190.4 KB

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy...933707059.html

1998 Yamaha TZ250 4TW TZ 250 - $16500 (bayview)

This bike is a bonafide weapon of mass destruction and is not for chickenshits. If you don't know what it is, don't send me moronic questions. Do your research. If you're still man enough, or crazy enough, after learning what this lunatic machine is capable of, you may send me a message.

It does not have a kickstand. It cannot be made street legal. It does not idle. It does not have electric start, or even a kick starter. It doesn't have any goddam electronics. Fuel is $20 a gallon and if you know how to operate the throttle, you'll burn thru that in about 6 minutes. If you're a fat bastard, you won't be able to fit on it. What it will do is scare the living crap out of you when the power comes on and the thing tries to twist itself into a knot, all while the front end is clawing for the upper reaches of the atmosphere while hurtling you down a race track at 150mph +.

If you haven't soiled your shorts by now, read on.

I purchased this bike in 2015 from a Southern California racer. It had been raced recently. I have done absolutely nothing to the bike, so it is still in as-raced condition. Overall its in excellent shape. The tank is flawless save for a very small dimple (about 1/8" across). The bodywork is very good, but has a few imperfections here and there such as chips and scuffs. Normal racetrack wear. It has been stored in a heated storage facility with very low humidity here in Montana.

It has 190 miles on the top end and MCE racing crank. 2003 bodywork and airbox conversion. Includes PitBull rear stand, but no spares.

Hi-res photo album: https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...bHG_J84X7jGrNU

Price is $16,500 or best offer.

You can send your shipper here to my home in Red Lodge, Montana or I can deliver to one of several freight forwarders in Billings for attachment to a crate.

If you hang with trackday buddies who pretend to ride those goddamn Panigale V4Rs or gheyass "Gixxer" 1000's, this would be a fine tool for you to humiliate them. Now, if you're a shit-for-brains with more money than smarts, I hope I've made it clear that you do not belong on this righteous motorcycle. If you ignore my advice, do so at your own peril.

By now I've terrified 99% of you, which is fine. I'd rather keep this bike than hear about some moron killing himself on it. Good bye.

jcw
    Who has ridden a TZ250 and can they really do 150mph+?

Sponsored Links