1974 Honda CB360 - Page 2
Close

1974 Honda CB360

This is a discussion on 1974 Honda CB360 within the Craigslist/Ebay forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Originally Posted by 8ball Mid 7 years still the magic number out there? That is....but For whatever reason some stay on the books longer....like my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 8ball View Post
    Mid 7 years still the magic number out there?
    That is....but

For whatever reason some stay on the books longer....like my nephews 75 Monte Carlo that's still in the system but hasn't been anything since 2008. I'm guessing exceptions like that are due to Franchise Tax Board liens or unfinished paperwork or something like that....then who knows when the cutoff is for those circumstances

if not on the books in ca i simply tell the dmv and sign the form that the bike has been mine for long time
    we just lost the title in a flood or fire or some shit
    ..oh i hate thieves,yeah yeah hate is a hash word ,so a harsh frase to go along that horrible word ; beaten to a bloody pulp with a yardsale free pile golf club and i always make sure a bike is cool
    if i suspect a theuivin fucker has crossed my path and its true well then it time to call the staters
    the beatin can wait for ho\wever long the fuckers are locked up
    if they survive ,see its pretty easy to spread a roomer in a incarceration facility that the thief is also a child molester
    Last edited by XB33BSA; 08-09-2019 at 02:37 PM.

Altamonte Springs, Fl. USA, Bridgend, South Wales, U.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by irk_miller View Post
    This is funny. They don't need the mods to be reliable, and you know that. They are popular because they are plentiful and easy to work on, and the popularity wears out when they quit being plentiful.
    Nope, without oil system mods, sooner or later cam bearings will seize . Usually rocker pads and cam are already worn due to intermittent oil supply. Even using recommended 10W/40 it happens at sustained high rpm. Earlier CB350 only tend to seize cam bearings when raced, cam bearing oil mods for those have been available for a long long time (Cappelini, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by XB33BSA View Post
    if not on the books in ca i simply tell the dmv and sign the form that the bike has been mine for long time
    we just lost the title in a flood or fire or some shit
    ..oh i hate thieves,yeah yeah hate is a hash word ,so a harsh frase to go along that horrible word ; beaten to a bloody pulp with a yardsale free pile golf club and i always make sure a bike is cool
    if i suspect a theuivin fucker has crossed my path and its true well then it time to call the staters
    the beatin can wait for ho\wever long the fuckers are locked up
    if they survive ,see its pretty easy to spread a roomer in a incarceration facility that the thief is also a child molester
    I worked at a Suzuki dealers in Swansea (South Wales, UK) we had a few people bring in stolen bikes . Usually managed to keep them there long enough for police to arrive.. One guy actually told us he was going to steal one of our bikes because he liked it. Luckily wewere close to city centre so it never happened. Merv did chase down one thief who tried to wheel a bike away though (RM125) We chained them up after that fiasco
    I dabble in rocket science, when I\'m not picking my nose
    The other night I gave my girlfriend an orgasm, but, she spat it back at me

'you can take my word for it or argue until you find out I'm right'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links