1970 honda cb750
Close

1970 honda cb750

This is a discussion on 1970 honda cb750 within the Craigslist/Ebay forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; 1970 HONDA CB750 On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Honda-CB/233410386581?...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By 8ball
  • 1 Post By Ichiban Moto
  • 4 Post By TrialsRider
  • 1 Post By peter400four

Thread: 1970 honda cb750

1970 honda cb750

I’m wondering, at what point does this guy have to buy a Vendor tag? Seriously! We had Ichiban, who wasn’t selling a damned thing and he had to buy a Vendor banner. This guy comes in and fills an entire section with links to his eBay listings, and contributes nothing in the rest of the forum! At least, Ichiban, interacted in the discussion threads to bring some humor, and even occasionally some serious input.
    I always find a soap box useful to get on my high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by roccitycafe View Post
    .... same thing with furniture, it doesn't have to be straight or not wobble, or keep thing from rolling off it, or not collapse when sat upon, it's personal taste man... if I want a dining room set that endangers the life of my dinner party guests, then it doesn't need second hand approval

My GS550 Build Thread

jcw

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

If you look at his links, they are not all the same ebay sellers...so what is this guy? Some kind of spammer?

Mach iv motors is just good old mister monkey claw's other ebay moniker...that motherfucker has parted more jap bikes than any other american for sure

Quote Originally Posted by 8ball View Post
    I’m wondering, at what point does this guy have to buy a Vendor tag? Seriously! We had Ichiban, who wasn’t selling a damned thing and he had to buy a Vendor banner. This guy comes in and fills an entire section with links to his eBay listings, and contributes nothing in the rest of the forum! At least, Ichiban, interacted in the discussion threads to bring some humor, and even occasionally some serious input.

I agree. Plus he just drops them in here and bails.......rude.

God knows when your not signed in....... this place is infested with ads and videos. Who needs more
    Last edited by knappyfeet; 11-24-2019 at 12:38 PM. Reason: I do like that 7 fiddy tho

Quote Originally Posted by 8ball View Post
    Back when I was sending traffic to this site from my youtube and doing things like the badass mod of the month etc, the previous forum owners gave me a "sponsored vendor" status and banner. When the new overlords cam in, they did not care that I was the unofficial fictitious celebrity mascot for the site and wanted to charge me incredible sums of cash. I was also told that I could no longer use "Ichiban Moto" as a user ID unless I paid. So I stopped posting here.
    8ball likes this.

They don't get it. Let's try this:

Dear Management Ichiban Moto is a sports sponsor,
    he should not be required to pay money to entertain us.

there, that should do it.

I’m with you 100% Trials Rider. IchiBan Moto was a service to the site, and very tongue-in-cheek funny too. I miss his dry humour. Let’s face it, who else would have two shifting spanners (adjustable wrenches?), one for imperial and one for metric. ��
    woodsman likes this.

Sponsored Links