Agatt - Page 2
Close

Agatt

This is a discussion on Agatt within the Gear forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Is this place, Spidi different than Sidi? The funny thing is they are slashing prices. they have the list price on one line and a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agatt

Is this place, Spidi different than Sidi? The funny thing is they are slashing prices. they have the list price on one line and a slash through it and under it they have "Our Price". On every single boot their price is the full list price.
    Spidi Boots | Spidi Sport Boots - LeatherUp.com
    Last edited by o1marc; 06-13-2015 at 11:02 PM.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Witworth View Post
    Waterproof and breathable properties are often overstated, they might only stay dry for one hour. Far easier to carry a cheap set of nylon overboots. For serious crash protection, you really need three clasps, not just velco and a zipper. But they would give you plenty of safety for normal street use, and have enough clumpy plastic lumps to protect against impact. If you can't walk a mile in road boots, they can become pretty useless, pretty quick.

Scarpa, not Sparco. Yeah I know, the GoKart boots.

Most of my possessions seem to never wear out, I buy quality, and I'm lucky. It sounds corny, but it's true. My clothes never seem to age or wear out either. I really am lucky when it comes to shit. I should have put all my stuff over the years in a storage container, my God that would be a horde from Hell.

Danger, is my business."
    Did you watch the video explain about the white and black non rain one. The ad only talks of the rain boot.

My race car boots were Sparco, not Scarpa.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

Spidi is a good brand. I've had one pair of their real road racing boots. They were at least as good in quality as the Sidi racing boots I have owned. Spidi gloves have been very good quality, as well. Sidi is Italian, and Spidi is Spanish I think. They are different brands.

The old 250cc GP racer Sito Pons, owned the Spidi company, and probably still does. I got the pair I had, from Sito in Spain, through a racing contact.

Danger, is my business."

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Witworth View Post

Most of my possessions seem to never wear out, I buy quality, and I'm lucky. It sounds corny, but it's true. My clothes never seem to age or wear out either. I really am lucky when it comes to shit. I should have put all my stuff over the years in a storage container, my God that would be a horde from Hell.
    Well, when you exist on the internet, then it's not really a surprise that stuff in the physical world doesn't age.

I shop the clearance deals at Motorcycle Superstore and Revzilla.

Quote Originally Posted by hillsy View Post
    Well, when you exist on the internet, then it's not really a surprise that stuff in the physical world doesn't age.
    monkee has wisdom far beyond iPad.

Needs a second life and a new lifestyle:

Name:  eBay bid now.png
Views: 70
Size:  11.7 KB

We can dream for you, wholesale. Together in electric dreams.

Danger, is my business."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links