So now the boots.
Close

So now the boots.

This is a discussion on So now the boots. within the Gear forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Helmet, and Jacket are done. So times for boots. I'm not looking for anything Mad Max or Rossi just a good durable safe "real" riding ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: So now the boots.

So now the boots.

Helmet, and Jacket are done. So times for boots. I'm not looking for anything Mad Max or Rossi just a good durable safe "real" riding boot that won't kill me if I have to walk a mile. Will be on road and not exactly doing any knee dragging just week end long 2 wheel therapy sessions. Any preferences? Anything to look out for? This is what I was concidering. https://www.leatherup.ca/p/Shop-Stre.../11488983.html
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

I purchased these boots three years ago and it's been love from first meeting. BTW - at the time I spent 100 dollars for the same boot. The fit well, very comfortable and very tough...

Item: #X1941
    Bob - Palmyra NY
    2 - 69 CB750, 1 Turbo
    1 - 71 CB750

Revzilla usually has some great closeout deals on boots.
    Stephen J likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

I've got two sets of boots from Cycle Gear one sets vented (perforated) leather the other set has leather gortex and leather and race in them and street ride as well held up great for short $$. Sizing I a bit off so I'd suggest buy size up and go from there they have no hassle returns.
    Some hate CG I have had great luck with everything I have seen before I buy
    \"Smok\'in the competition NOT Tobacco\"
    \"Transplant organs, Don\'t bury them!\"

USCRA #944
    WVRC #44
    www.wvrclub.com

Check out Boots :: MotorcycleGear.com . I bought a pair of TCX boots from them on closeout a couple years ago and have been very happy with them.

TCX Boots are the best. First to have a CE certificate. Every pair of boots imported into the USA is CE certified. Many try to copy TCX.....but always miss the mark. You can't beat 40 years of excellence and experience in making boots.....plus the majority of the line is manufactured in their own plant in Europe.
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

Quote Originally Posted by texmawby View Post
    TCX Boots are the best. First to have a CE certificate. Every pair of boots imported into the USA is CE certified. Many try to copy TCX.....but always miss the mark. You can't beat 40 years of excellence and experience in making boots.....plus the majority of the line is manufactured in their own plant in Europe.
    Hey, look who stopped in for a visit!

They just happen to be having a closeout sale on a cheaper model. Given the cost of the Bike, insurance, helmet, jacket, and pants, I'm up for a deal. Thanks.
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

Name:  logos-ce-europa-y-chino.jpg
Views: 1108
Size:  57.9 KB

be aware of the mark. try one on and pull/the zips/seams etc at the local big dealership and then buy from a reputable online dealer of said "branded" boots online...... blah..... I've been drinking now.

anyway I trust neither...... if it's made in Europe then it has an e number....... i'm an size 11..... but sometimes I can bed into a cheap pair of tens........... when buying shoes I like to try one on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links