New Goggle
Close

New Goggle

This is a discussion on New Goggle within the Gear forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; This is a new special goggles 100% made in Italy. Let me know your opinion.... alzela...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By BigAl8295
  • 1 Post By Geeto67
  • 2 Post By o1marc

Thread: New Goggle

New Goggle

This is a new special goggles 100% made in Italy. Let me know your opinion.... alzelaName:  alzela.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  94.8 KB

Oh yay, hipster spam.
    woodsman and drgonzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl8295 View Post
    Oh yay, hipster spam.
    Spamster

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

so what's the difference between this and say a $5 pair of thrift store ski goggles? that they are black?

I would so rather rock a pair of 1980's Smith or Oakley goggles, at least they come in interesting colors.

Name:  745a07bc697df45d7f8c79c49ad78b52.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  30.1 KB

Also I ride with real safety equipment which makes goggles mainly unnecessary, but if I did need them I know fox has me covered for $20 with real motocross goggles:
    Fox Racing Main Goggles Race Red w/Clear | Fox Racing Goggles at Bob's Cycle Supply | Bob's Cycle Supply
    thechief86 likes this.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Still got my old set of swans someone donated to me 35 years ago. Can't believe what I wore back then and lived through the crash. Went over the bars on an exit ramp and came down on the back of my head. Open face helmet didn't fit so it slammed over my face and drove the "cool" sunglasses I was wearing into my cheeks. The stylin gloves I had on tore apart as did my right hand. Then the bike stomped on my ever so hip cowboy boot and crushed my ankle. But man I looked good till that point. Armored from head to toe now. Rather look like a power ranger than hamburger any day. Pain killer and Mateus for the next few weeks. Ahh the memories.
    If you can't pick it back up, don't ride it.

Nice looking goggles, but no pricing info. That tells me they are way out of my Hipster budget. I'm guessing $150-$200.

I still like my Isreal Kroop goggles. Personally speed tested to 200mph. They are getting expensive at $30. They are the least invasive goggles, no bulk to them.
    Last edited by o1marc; 05-31-2016 at 04:16 PM.
    drgonzo and thechief86 like this.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

Sponsored Links