non running cb350? - Page 2
Close

non running cb350?

This is a discussion on non running cb350? within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I'm from Missouri as well and there is another way to obtain the title. You can go to your local judge and he can issue ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm from Missouri as well and there is another way to obtain the title. You can go to your local judge and he can issue you a title. I've seen it done on several cars and motorcycles that were either abandoned or found on property that was purchased. There is a form you will need to fill out and you will have to have the sherrifs office or MSHP do a VIN check. I see you're in Springfield so the Green County Court House should be able to tell you all you need to know. I have a friend who obtained titles for 11 VW Bugs using this method and they cost him $25 per title. This was in Texas county but I believe it goes for the whole state. Just check with your local court house for the details.
    \"I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.\"http://www.hogsbreathcycles.com/

Wow thanks for the tip. I will call the court house asap on monday. If I can get a title for 25 bones I will buy the bike. That will make it $375. Does that sound like an ok deal?
    cl360

yes, god yes. if it runs, and isnt stolen... buy it.
    honk if youre horny.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Actually it doesn't run. His wife was confused I guess. I did kick it and it feels like it does have decent compression. There was no battery so I couldn't test the starter. I found something on the county site and it looks like it is going to be more like 75-100 bucks - and that's if I can figure out how to write a petition for the the title. I guess I could always just try to low ball him and offer 200 bucks for it.
    cl360

Oh yeah it still has gas setting in it and it is extremely rusty in there.
    cl360

it's a project bike. gonna need some work and finishing.....kinda like your bio.

welcome!

-tex
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

If it doesn't run & has no title, you may want to pass on it. I bought one non-running complete parts bike w/o title for $22, another running w/o title for $85. "Running" cb350 motors (usually w/o carbs) tend to hover around $100-$150 on eBay, and carbs can get pricey. Torn diaphragms for those carbs, a very common problem, are expensive to replace. I'm not the cb350 expert here, but were it me, I'd pass on this one.

Post pics of the 'Taco.
    Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Evan Esar

hey peter. i was gonna refer here you when you said you were looking at a Cb350. this may not be the right bike, but if you do get a 350, this is THE PLACE for all sorts of useful info. goodness me.

welcome.

jarrett

also, what judey said about the bultaco.

Hey man ms me on fb. we need to get together.

Here are some pics of me riding the alpina last summer. I need to get the skis put up for the winter and get it to my garage to work on it.

cl360

I don't want to be Mr. Negative, but am I the only one tired of seeing new members intro featuring pics of them wearing brown shirts? Or jeans & running shoes, for that matter?

(just me & my huge bad-ass, pie-baking ego getting out of hand, running off another newbie)

BTW, thanks for the pics & welcome, new guy.
    Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Evan Esar

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links