Stolen Bike! - Page 2
Close

Stolen Bike!

This is a discussion on Stolen Bike! within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; on the topic of tracking devices, anyone got any recommendations? i need one for my cb100 (as its light enough that you can just pick ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stolen Bike!

on the topic of tracking devices, anyone got any recommendations? i need one for my cb100 (as its light enough that you can just pick it up and carry it away)
    Quote Originally Posted by alwhite00 View Post
    Fuck all of you guys. Get into your little circle jerk and have fun. Thought this may be a pretty cool message board but damn, you guys are assholes.

lojak is supposed to be the shit. they activate it, and if a cruiser is in the area with it, it automatically senses it, and actually directs the cops to it. no idea about it being installed on a vintage bike or something with limited wiring or places to hide it. id imagine there is a way to get a tracker device for it, though id imagine its tought to break the signal processing 2nd party. so maybe ot. seems they may want to keep that type of thing form the regular people. since it could be used to detect the signal. though a lot of times perps will park a bike and watch it for a while to see if it gets picked up by the cops. then go back t0 get it.

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

lojak is supposed to be the shit. they activate it, and if a cruiser is in the area with it, it automatically senses it, and actually directs the cops to it. no idea about it being installed on a vintage bike or something with limited wiring or places to hide it. id imagine there is a way to get a tracker device for it, though id imagine its tought to break the signal processing 2nd party. so maybe ot. seems they may want to keep that type of thing form the regular people. since it could be used to detect the signal. though a lot of times perps will park a bike and watch it for a while to see if it gets picked up by the cops. then go back t0 get it.

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

yea, i just want an alternative to chaining my bike up to a tree or bicycle rack.
    Fuck all of you guys. Get into your little circle jerk and have fun. Thought this may be a pretty cool message board but damn, you guys are assholes.

yea, i just want an alternative to chaining my bike up to a tree or bicycle rack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links