Buell? Belly up? - Page 2
Close

Buell? Belly up?

This is a discussion on Buell? Belly up? within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I think Buell could doing great and the Blast would still be a tough sell. lol....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Pinche Chingadera's Avatar
    I think Buell could doing great and the Blast would still be a tough sell. lol.
    Once your dead, life just ain\'t worth living.

FR
    It is a bummer. I give the guy full credit for trying (and succeeding) in creating his own motorcycle company. I wasn't thrilled when he/they tried to bend the racing rules in several classes of AMA/Formula USA to suit their products, but then again, I don't blame them, I blame the racing orgs. for caving in.
    I rode a Lightning last year, I was very impressed. It's still on my list of possibilities, particularly if the prices go down on them.
    As far as H-D is concerned, as much as I love to hate 'em, I hope they hang in there, for the sake of the many people employed by them and their affiliates.
    FR

http://sidewaysnortheast.blogspot.com/

FR
    It is a bummer. I give the guy full credit for trying (and succeeding) in creating his own motorcycle company. I wasn't thrilled when he/they tried to bend the racing rules in several classes of AMA/Formula USA to suit their products, but then again, I don't blame them, I blame the racing orgs. for caving in.
    I rode a Lightning last year, I was very impressed. It's still on my list of possibilities, particularly if the prices go down on them.
    As far as H-D is concerned, as much as I love to hate 'em, I hope they hang in there, for the sake of the many people employed by them and their affiliates.
    FR

http://sidewaysnortheast.blogspot.com/

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

leo
    quote:fawk (Mr. Eric) Buell

flying the American flag all over the unveiling of an Austrian engined and futher globally compromised bitsa whore?

making statements on the record how that HeliCON engine is actually a Buell/American engine?

after convincing the idiot share holders XL engines really do mot need transmission trap doors?

yep, fawk him and feed him rancid fish heads

belly up you phoney khunt

adios MoCo too

I may not get any more than 7-9 hours of sleep anguishing and lamenting about this sad state of affairs
    Geez, HackA, I didn't know you were such a sentimental old fool.

leo
    quote:fawk (Mr. Eric) Buell

flying the American flag all over the unveiling of an Austrian engined and futher globally compromised bitsa whore?

making statements on the record how that HeliCON engine is actually a Buell/American engine?

after convincing the idiot share holders XL engines really do mot need transmission trap doors?

yep, fawk him and feed him rancid fish heads

belly up you phoney khunt

adios MoCo too

I may not get any more than 7-9 hours of sleep anguishing and lamenting about this sad state of affairs
    Geez, HackA, I didn't know you were such a sentimental old fool.

Can we get back to the real question here of who is going to buy MV Agusta? :-) :-)

Cheers,
    AK
    1958 Vespa VBA
    1963 BMW R69S
    1965 Ducati 250 special
    1965 Alfa Romeo Veloce Spider
    2002 Moto Guzzi V11 Lemans

Can we get back to the real question here of who is going to buy MV Agusta? :-) :-)

Cheers,
    AK
    1958 Vespa VBA
    1963 BMW R69S
    1965 Ducati 250 special
    1965 Alfa Romeo Veloce Spider
    2002 Moto Guzzi V11 Lemans

Personally I think 'The Company" is getting what it deserves. Dinosaurs have been extinct for a few years now......
    Unfortunately Mr.Buell is but one of many victims of HD's shitty market approach.
    I do hope he takes off on his own again, that SHOULD happen.

My buddy Dan is(soon to be was) an engineer for Buell's drive train team.
    He's screwed now because he bought into HD lock stock and barrel. As of Dec.18 he's out of a job. He's been told that he can apply inhouse but they've laid off 2/3 of the engineering staff and there will be further cuts by that date. He's not hopeful. But really...what need is there for engineering in a company that's been recycling 50 year old bikes?
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.
    ~Albert Einstein

Personally I think 'The Company" is getting what it deserves. Dinosaurs have been extinct for a few years now......
    Unfortunately Mr.Buell is but one of many victims of HD's shitty market approach.
    I do hope he takes off on his own again, that SHOULD happen.

My buddy Dan is(soon to be was) an engineer for Buell's drive train team.
    He's screwed now because he bought into HD lock stock and barrel. As of Dec.18 he's out of a job. He's been told that he can apply inhouse but they've laid off 2/3 of the engineering staff and there will be further cuts by that date. He's not hopeful. But really...what need is there for engineering in a company that's been recycling 50 year old bikes?
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.
    ~Albert Einstein

he could learn to speak chiknee & maybe get some cosmetic surgery

hd's marketing has been amazingly brilliant

how can anyone find fault with that?

it is the greed thing and high brow heavy handedness stuff that has me wanting to share with them where sympathy can be found....

between sheat and syphilis in the dictionary

or maybe they can find plenty in china
    Accidental inventor of the worlds fastest wearing rocker arms and other edible engine parts! Try my yummy blue cheese camshafts!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links