Buell? Belly up? - Page 3
Close

Buell? Belly up?

This is a discussion on Buell? Belly up? within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; he could learn to speak chiknee & maybe get some cosmetic surgery hd's marketing has been amazingly brilliant how can anyone find fault with that? ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    he could learn to speak chiknee & maybe get some cosmetic surgery

hd's marketing has been amazingly brilliant

how can anyone find fault with that?

it is the greed thing and high brow heavy handedness stuff that has me wanting to share with them where sympathy can be found....

between sheat and syphilis in the dictionary

or maybe they can find plenty in china
    Accidental inventor of the worlds fastest wearing rocker arms and other edible engine parts! Try my yummy blue cheese camshafts!

I have always loved Buels and the engineering that goes into them, they are truely choice machines but I'm not surprised that they are going out of business though. They cater to a pretty small market of riders. people who buy a Buel know they want one, they know what the are looking for in a bike. No one walks into an H-D dealership looking at sportsters and wide glides then suddenly decides on the lightning, it's just two very different groups of riders. Most riders who want a performance machine seem to lean more towards Yamahas, Hondas, Susukis and Kawis because of price, reliability and word of mouth. No one I know owns a Buel and when talking about race bikes with them they all say CBR, Ninja, GSXR ect. because that's what they have. Also How many years did Buel put out shit that kept having to be recalled? Reliability was never really there until recently. I think getting ride of the Blast hurt them a bit as well. Not to many companies have decent beginners bikes any more. The Blast was great for what it was, assuming you got one that actually worked. I sure mr. Buel Wont be unemployed for long.

I have always loved Buels and the engineering that goes into them, they are truely choice machines but I'm not surprised that they are going out of business though. They cater to a pretty small market of riders. people who buy a Buel know they want one, they know what the are looking for in a bike. No one walks into an H-D dealership looking at sportsters and wide glides then suddenly decides on the lightning, it's just two very different groups of riders. Most riders who want a performance machine seem to lean more towards Yamahas, Hondas, Susukis and Kawis because of price, reliability and word of mouth. No one I know owns a Buel and when talking about race bikes with them they all say CBR, Ninja, GSXR ect. because that's what they have. Also How many years did Buel put out shit that kept having to be recalled? Reliability was never really there until recently. I think getting ride of the Blast hurt them a bit as well. Not to many companies have decent beginners bikes any more. The Blast was great for what it was, assuming you got one that actually worked. I sure mr. Buel Wont be unemployed for long.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links