Great site for books FREE SHIPPING
Close

This is a discussion on Great site for books FREE SHIPPING within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Hey guys I just wanted to share some info on a great book site I found a while back. Now, just so everyone knows I ...

Hey guys
    I just wanted to share some info on a great book site I found a while back. Now, just so everyone knows I DON"T BENEFIT FROM YOU GOING TO THIS WEBSITE. I'm just doing this as a foavour for anyone that can read!
    For the hell of it I'm including a link to motorcycle stuff to keep in line with the forums I'm posting on, http://www.bookdepository.com/catego...availability=1
    but if you go to the home page there is tons of different books to look at. The best part is, a lot of the books are deeply discounted and best of all, FREE SHIPPING. I don't know how they do it and there is no catch. I've been buying from them for nearly a year now and have never had a problem.
    So, if you like to read, want to save some money and have your books dropped off in the mail, give them a try.
    That's it, it's up to you if you want to take advantage and save some cash.

Cheers, Graham
    VRRA #999
    RACE #666
    I'm the guy you (USED) to look over your shoulder at as you pass me down the long straights.
    If you beat me all you have done is beaten an old fat guy. But If I beat you then you have been beaten by an old fat guy!

Nice, I still spend $50-$75 a month on books...this'll help!
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.
    ~Albert Einstein

Sponsored Links