Cafe Racer Forum banner

Douche

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  spacmanspif300 
#1 ·
wife bought me this new shower gel today, not sure what shes tryin to tell me like..

See less See more
#4 ·
thing is i still dont know what it means, we watch family guy a lot (latest big thing in UK) and stewie giffin is always saying 'douche' or 'douchebag' , and i hear you guys using the phrase a lot, but i still dont really know what a douche is, all i can summise is its a word for a 'dickhead? lol.

#6 ·
i was once called a douchebag at a party in college. Being that I was good friends with the host of the party and many lites named miller had made me feel important, i killed the music, stood on a table and said "attention everyone: Daniel here has noticed that I am a douchebag. I would like all of you to realize that I am a complete, full, bursting at the seams bag of douche. you may now carry on" and with that, everyone was laughing hard enough that daniel looked like the doucher and i was considered "hilarious." i'm telling you folks, its all about the little things in life

#8 ·
something that always makes me laugh to myself is the memory of an old SaturdayNightLive skit set in the Elisabethan era and a pub or something and the Earl of Sandwich is ordering meat between 2 pieces of bread, etc. The barmaid asks "another vinegar and water Lord Douchebag?"

#9 ·
OK Tony, here's the low down: a douche is a feminine hygene product used by women that have gammy, stinking cunts. The use of said douche leaves the woman feeling fresh and clean inside. Beside the usual vinegar and water there are also many flavoured ones available just so that anyone D.A.T.Y has a more pleasureable dining experience!

#14 ·
It's obvious from teh bottle that it's shower gel, but the US use of the term Douche bag is weird.

Taken literally it would mean that the person is being compared to a bag of clean warm water perhaps with a touch of vinegar.

Unless they meant that the person was "sour" ? Similar to the old "piss and vinegar" expression.

The way it's used, it sounds more like people think it's a colostomy bag ie to infer that the recipient of the slur is full of sh*t.

Some English major probably knows the derivation of the term. I'm an engineer, WTF would I know.

#15 ·
some how "that dude is a total colostomy bag" just doesnt roll off the tongue quite as well...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.