BSA, Honda, or Yam? - Page 3
Close

BSA, Honda, or Yam?

This is a discussion on BSA, Honda, or Yam? within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; If you're just going to tear it up anyway, consider a Honda CM400. They're ugly, but fun. A different seat, paint the tank- you're good ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If you're just going to tear it up anyway, consider a Honda CM400. They're ugly, but fun. A different seat, paint the tank- you're good to go.
    LOOK OUT IT\'S COMING THIS WAY!

I lived in lower garden. Moved three times while I was down there. I lived on S. Claiborne by carrolton, Nashville by tchopitoulias, and St. Charles by Washington. My wife was from Mandeville (and 4 different cities in Texas, and OKC, and well all over basically).

the roads are no better across the canal. didn't know a lot of brit bike guys when I lived there. When you get a chance check out Chuck House's place, it is a fine shop (as I remember it).

with two strokes, crank seals are the difference between a deal and not a deal. if the crank seals are shot, the bike will still run but it will sump tranny oil and smoke more than usual. the only fix is to rebuild the crank which costs.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

I lived in lower garden. Moved three times while I was down there. I lived on S. Claiborne by carrolton, Nashville by tchopitoulias, and St. Charles by Washington. My wife was from Mandeville (and 4 different cities in Texas, and OKC, and well all over basically).

the roads are no better across the canal. didn't know a lot of brit bike guys when I lived there. When you get a chance check out Chuck House's place, it is a fine shop (as I remember it).

with two strokes, crank seals are the difference between a deal and not a deal. if the crank seals are shot, the bike will still run but it will sump tranny oil and smoke more than usual. the only fix is to rebuild the crank which costs.
    - Samuel Beckett
    - Kevin Kelly

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

I wouldn't recommend one of those cb/cm 400/450 late 70's early 80's hawk derivatives to anybody. Soild motor but THE most boring bike to ride and painfully slow. nothing remarkable about them at all.
    - Samuel Beckett
    - Kevin Kelly

I wouldn't recommend one of those cb/cm 400/450 late 70's early 80's hawk derivatives to anybody. Soild motor but THE most boring bike to ride and painfully slow. nothing remarkable about them at all.
    - Samuel Beckett
    - Kevin Kelly

I dont think its the roads causing your bsa to fall apart, i think they're supposed to do that anyway... *friedly britbike jab*
    Bike:
    Buell X1
    Honda S90 (box of parts)
    Honda CB750C (runs)
    The Others (mostly rolling wounded)

My collar may be a little frayed, and maybe I need a shoeshine. But nobody\'s got a mortgage on my soul. I own it. Free and clear. -Phil Lovecraft

I dont think its the roads causing your bsa to fall apart, i think they're supposed to do that anyway... *friedly britbike jab*
    Bike:
    Buell X1
    Honda S90 (box of parts)
    Honda CB750C (runs)
    The Others (mostly rolling wounded)

My collar may be a little frayed, and maybe I need a shoeshine. But nobody\'s got a mortgage on my soul. I own it. Free and clear. -Phil Lovecraft

If you want an almost BSA, there's always Royal Enfield.

If you want an almost BSA, there's always Royal Enfield.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links