Douche-Nozzle
Close

Douche-Nozzle

This is a discussion on Douche-Nozzle within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; If you know someone's a total douche-nozzle and a thief....would you post the details on a forum like this to save others from potential problems? ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Douche-Nozzle

Douche-Nozzle

If you know someone's a total douche-nozzle and a thief....would you post the details on a forum like this to save others from potential problems? Or would that be bad?

Douche-Nozzle is my new favorite descriptive!
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.
    ~Albert Einstein

Douche-nozzle, opinion.
    Thief, yes, you should let people know so that they don't get ripped off.
    http://quiterandom.hubpages.com/hub/...sic-motorcycle How to buy a used bike
    http://quiterandom.hubpages.com/hub/...the-Cafe-Racer How to build a cafe racer

It's like a Machiavellian 4-volume trilogy based on Hamlet senza misura with an ego-maniacal downs syndrome kid reading from a Rube Goldeberg-esque kindle.

then we can sit on him and fart on his head
    'old hooligan...

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Is this a business / public safety issue? Or a personal one?

If its truth, not hearsay or rumor, then if its to benefit the greater good, go for it.

quoteouche-Nozzle is my new favorite descriptive!
    -Your welcome.

Tony - not so sure you want to sit on a douche-nozzle.....ZING!

\"I came to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and Im all outta gum.\"

73 CL350

leo
    Depends.

Where's our legal department?

Paging Geeto67.

I would say if, for instance, you sent someone on here money for a part and didn't get it, by all means bring it up.

There was a fellow on here a few years ago, suzukisam, who got me for $60. Some of it was miscommunication, but in the end he ripped me. No parts, no money. I should have brought it up here and let peer pressure work.

Yep, as Gambler said, if it's second hand information without all the particulars, putting it out there could be... problematic. For everyone, really.

But, if it's personal experience with a douche-nozzle, spill it, and protect your associates.
    http://quiterandom.hubpages.com/hub/...sic-motorcycle How to buy a used bike
    http://quiterandom.hubpages.com/hub/...the-Cafe-Racer How to build a cafe racer

It's like a Machiavellian 4-volume trilogy based on Hamlet senza misura with an ego-maniacal downs syndrome kid reading from a Rube Goldeberg-esque kindle.

yeah i'm with leo.....depends!

over on the wera board there are situations that arise like this and a flame war starts.

i guess my question to you is if every avenue has been visited/covered to settle this equitably?

phone calls, emails, certified letters, etc.....?

just be careful not to disparage someone's reputation or livelyhood unnecessarily as you might open yourself up to defamation.

for the record i am not a lawyer, but i do watch a lot of judge judy, judge mathis, and the people's court on t.v.!

cheers,

tex
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

nothing I post on here is to ever be construed as legal advice. Ever. not that anyone is stupid enough to take legal advice from a motorcycle forum but hey...youtube is full of people who have proven me wrong when I have said "nobody is stupid enough to...." so lets be clear.

On the kawi triples forum, they do this all the time and it seems to work pretty well. Usually it is a don't deal with xxx seller and a description of how it went sour with an invitation to make it right. It is rarely a name calling contest. This is how I like it and I personally think it is a good idea. A lot of forums have a deal with/don't deal with section just for preferred or hated sellers.

right now the law seems to be leaning toward comments on forums being more like slander than libel or defamation. Either way there really are not that many suits about it anyway, from what I have read.

so I guess as long as we keep it professional, yeah I am in favor of it.

(and off in the distance I hear a thousand keys clicking away all at once, propelled by the people on this forum who I owe money to.....)

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

by the way swagger....I peeked in at DTT recently and they want to elect you president or king or something, so I just have to say.......STOP PARKING YOUR VAN AND GIVING OUT FREE CANDY AT HIGH SCHOOLS!!!!!

(just kidding....as if I had to say that - but I don't want to be busted for slander).
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links