VIncent Hondas - Page 7
Close

VIncent Hondas

This is a discussion on VIncent Hondas within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; quote: Originally posted by Judeyramone Fuck you, catboy. Judey, Did you do a spell and grammar check on that before you posted? :-)...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: VIncent Hondas

quote:Originally posted by Judeyramone

Fuck you, catboy.
    Judey, Did you do a spell and grammar check on that before you posted? :-)
    Don\'t cry because its over. Smile because it happened

Fuck you too, Hoof.

Gurl's computer isn't the Mac I'm used to. Live by the sword...

Who'd have ever think I'd be put in my place by (of all people) catboy?
    Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Evan Esar

Fuck you too, Hoof.

Gurl's computer isn't the Mac I'm used to. Live by the sword...

Who'd have ever think I'd be put in my place by (of all people) catboy?
    Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Evan Esar

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

quote:Originally posted by Gambler

Confederate has some wicked engineering going on with their recent bikes. Cant say I like the result, but I love the ideas.

I never really think of regulations like emission standards and such, that really does explain a lot about where all the marvels of the past have gone.
    Since we are on the topic of Confederate, IMHO the heyday of confederate was 2001 to 2005. That is when JT nesbit was actively designing for them. The wraith and the redesigned hellcat were his designs. Anything that confederate is producing now is stuff JT was designing 10 years ago. The new "designer" they have basically is just dressing up what has already been designed, no hard engineering going on there.

but I am biased cuz JT is my buddy.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

quote:Originally posted by Gambler

Confederate has some wicked engineering going on with their recent bikes. Cant say I like the result, but I love the ideas.

I never really think of regulations like emission standards and such, that really does explain a lot about where all the marvels of the past have gone.
    Since we are on the topic of Confederate, IMHO the heyday of confederate was 2001 to 2005. That is when JT nesbit was actively designing for them. The wraith and the redesigned hellcat were his designs. Anything that confederate is producing now is stuff JT was designing 10 years ago. The new "designer" they have basically is just dressing up what has already been designed, no hard engineering going on there.

but I am biased cuz JT is my buddy.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Back to the posted pics for a moment...
    I think it does have an odd squatty proportion but if you look at old "high performance bikes" and especially racers, they all seem kinda low and long when weighed visually against modern bikes.
    That being said, while I lust for lust for an HRD Vincent I too would hoon Mr.Li's creation all over and fly the bird to anyone who wants to whine about it.
    The guy had a dream and followed up without bilking anyone else outta funds doing so. He owned (owns?) the rights to the marque so he coulda slapped a decal on some build in Cambodia hunk of trash and been well within his rights.......THEN the purists would have something worth gnashing their teeth over.

'hoon' seemed appropriate.....
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.
    ~Albert Einstein

Back to the posted pics for a moment...
    I think it does have an odd squatty proportion but if you look at old "high performance bikes" and especially racers, they all seem kinda low and long when weighed visually against modern bikes.
    That being said, while I lust for lust for an HRD Vincent I too would hoon Mr.Li's creation all over and fly the bird to anyone who wants to whine about it.
    The guy had a dream and followed up without bilking anyone else outta funds doing so. He owned (owns?) the rights to the marque so he coulda slapped a decal on some build in Cambodia hunk of trash and been well within his rights.......THEN the purists would have something worth gnashing their teeth over.

'hoon' seemed appropriate.....
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.
    ~Albert Einstein

Estate owns now. Mr. Li met his maker it what they called a "freak" accident.
    \"I came to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and Im all outta gum.\"

73 CL350

Estate owns now. Mr. Li met his maker it what they called a "freak" accident.
    \"I came to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and Im all outta gum.\"

73 CL350

No shit....
    I know nothing about that, any relevant linkage?
    ~Albert Einstein

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Sponsored Links