gm locking hubcap question - Page 2
Close

gm locking hubcap question

This is a discussion on gm locking hubcap question within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Amazing how hard that part is to describe to even a 30 year junk yard man. Thanks. Ken, you told me to get out of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazing how hard that part is to describe to even a 30 year junk yard man.

Thanks.

Ken, you told me to get out of the shop and build you a bike. I am sure the rulebook you sent me said bikes built outside of the shop had to have locking hubcaps.

Now what?
    Accidental inventor of the worlds fastest wearing rocker arms and other edible engine parts! Try my yummy blue cheese camshafts!

I think you should put together a BSA A-7 and put that Cadillac wheel center on the oil tank. Do you have a good frame to put the A-7 in?

Ken
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

oif cm atk that lost its 500 rotax.

I still haven't gone back into the shop but I know A7s are the real Vincents.
    Accidental inventor of the worlds fastest wearing rocker arms and other edible engine parts! Try my yummy blue cheese camshafts!

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Brother HackA,
    Re: your post in the XS650 thread, of course I can blow it up if you don't build it right. Just let it be known that I have aced a Trident and a T1??(Whatever, they're all the same anyway aren't they?)and didn't wreck or blow up either of them. But I have never even ridden a BSA or a non unit anything, so I think an A 7 or even an A10 would be fun. I think the ATK frame might be legal in WERA. The worst that would happen is that some loser would get pissed that we spanked him and protest. In that case I would just drink some beers and let him keep the junky trophy. I have enough of those anyway. By the way, when you build it I don't care which side the shifter is on but if I have a choice I prefer up for first and the rest down.

Ken ( just looking for a ride)
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar

I have irrational aversions to many things. I embrace and even cultivate my pleasant eccentricities especially being able to destroy an anvil with fully cooked pasta.

However, I'm not going to drill and safety wire one of my austistic masterpieces, especially when you still haven't granted me shop re-entry privileges as of yet.

Can you actually safety wire play dough anyway?

Brother HackA,
    You may certainly return to your incantations and ritualistic voodoo in the sanctuary you refer to as your shop any time you wish. You will do whatever you want, anyway so I will not be the excuse for your lassitude any longer. I also wash my hands of any attempt to persuade you to use your gifts for good and not evil. I will continue to race my own bikes in classes of my choosing, so don't come crying to me when you finally get the gumption to build a really cool race bike and I am too busy to race it for you.

Ken
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    Evan Esar

Lets see the anvil trick. Sounds like a fun.
    \"I came to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and Im all outta gum.\"

73 CL350

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links