i sold that bike... - Page 21
Close

i sold that bike...

This is a discussion on i sold that bike... within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; quote: Originally posted by coreyjdl we still have a kx250f monster edition... anyone want to hedge bets on how that one will end? now thats ...

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    quote:Originally posted by coreyjdl

we still have a kx250f monster edition... anyone want to hedge bets on how that one will end?
    now thats funny.

id feel no guilt what so ever. dumbass got what he deserved. sorry. i wouldnt be bothered for a second. just happy to walk out with the cash. you warned him. some other douchebag salesman would have sold it to him in the same dealership probably. at least you gave him a helmet. shit, im surprised he even wore it.

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

quote:Originally posted by coreyjdl

we still have a kx250f monster edition... anyone want to hedge bets on how that one will end?
    now thats funny.

id feel no guilt what so ever. dumbass got what he deserved. sorry. i wouldnt be bothered for a second. just happy to walk out with the cash. you warned him. some other douchebag salesman would have sold it to him in the same dealership probably. at least you gave him a helmet. shit, im surprised he even wore it.

you should have a motorcycle license for 6mos before you get a car license. that will clear up a lot of issues.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

you should have a motorcycle license for 6mos before you get a car license. that will clear up a lot of issues.

agreed, or 100cc limited scooters for 6 months. might put enough small 'hard to see' vehicles on the road that everyone will learn to look for all vehicles. and chances are ur only going to hurt urself if u stuff up.
    graduated car license is also something now here. the exact setails of which i'm a bit hazy on as they don't effect me. something like night curfews. passenger limits for learners and 1 year of license. and even speed restictions. not sure of the power/weight deal with cars but i do know it pretty much rules out all V8, turboed, Supercharged, and most anything not designed for going to church on sundays.
    That\'d be a good idea if it made any sense

agreed, or 100cc limited scooters for 6 months. might put enough small 'hard to see' vehicles on the road that everyone will learn to look for all vehicles. and chances are ur only going to hurt urself if u stuff up.
    graduated car license is also something now here. the exact setails of which i'm a bit hazy on as they don't effect me. something like night curfews. passenger limits for learners and 1 year of license. and even speed restictions. not sure of the power/weight deal with cars but i do know it pretty much rules out all V8, turboed, Supercharged, and most anything not designed for going to church on sundays.
    That\'d be a good idea if it made any sense

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Sponsored Links