You know who you are... - Page 2
Close

You know who you are...

This is a discussion on You know who you are... within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I've always thought that you would want the best possible helmet in case of a mishap on the track. And it seemed to make the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've always thought that you would want the best possible helmet in case of a mishap on the track. And it seemed to make the most sense that you'd also want the best possible helmet in case of a mishap on the street. So I use the same helmet both on the track and the rare times that I ride on the street.

Craig

plus nothing says "don't bother me" like 400 tech stickers on the side of your street helmet.

plus nothing says "don't bother me" like 400 tech stickers on the side of your street helmet.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Nothing says "conspicious consumer" as much as a guy with two helms - one for the street and one for the track. Now granted I have two helms, one for dirt riding and one for riding super slow on the track, but that's as far as I go. As well, I get bored with my racing hat after one season and like to get a new one each year. I like the way new ones smell too. I buy online and get super nervous that a mail order bucket won't fit right and will distract me from going super slow on the track.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links