Just another plug for the Covered Bridge Vintage Bike Tour I am hosting Aug 14th in the Catskills of NY. It's free. Bikes from about 1980 and older please, but I don't know the difference between a 1980 Yamahondwi and a 1984.....

Yesterday I redid part of the morning loop, cut off 10.5 miles and used much more interesting, curvy county roads. Ride will be about 85 miles in the am and 65 after lunch. Cookout at my house post ride. Hills are a bit steep for a 50cc, but a super 90 would do OK, just take a bit longer.

If folks are interested we could have another ride Sunday going north.

Ride starts and ends in Walton NY. We will depart in small groups (unless just one small group shows up), no long line of pokey bikes like those Harley and Goldwing geezer groups do.

So far it looks like there will be BMW's, Guzzi's, Hondas, Norton, Triumph, BSA, a W650, a couple side car rigs and maybe even a Hesketh. I am hoping Dgy will bring his Vincent and Buzz may show up on his Airone or Sport Scout. Nice eclectic mix.

All I ask is that those planning on coming let me know so I can plan the cookout food and also give the lunch stop an idea of how many to expect so he can plan for help.

I would love to have 50 vintage bikes lined up in front of my house Sat. morning!

Thanks,
Jack