unlurking and howdie to all
Close

This is a discussion on unlurking and howdie to all within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; hey guys found this site and its been a cool read. I recently sold a project bike a old Honda CM 450 as Im getting ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hey guys found this site and its been a cool read.
    I recently sold a project bike a old Honda CM 450 as Im getting married and time has now been zapped till way after that .As I'll be moving and all.Any way I sold it to this guy John then he gave me his card and said thank you .well I looked at his shop and he makes such ccol bikes IM SO SORRY I SOLD MY HONDA. AND Im paper building a few bikes now after seeing Johns stuff and will make a totaly different style bike.Johns web is spiderracing .Even his shop bikes are cool.Any way Ill be checking in I love this place.

PS I dont use the expression Howdie (just sounded friendly )

bcr
    I'm sorry ya sold that honda too, because now it looks like its gonna be curb queen w/ 12' of 520 chain and bottle opener or brass knucks for controls. I gotta say the front end on the project Kz750 was bold and made me appreciate the modest look and understated stated performance of the stocker. but hey, to each his own. cheers, bcr

Hey bcr,
    Yeah Im still squeesing the four hundred bucks to see if a baby honda fell on my garage floor maybe a 250 but no luck.
    well I like this guys approach its about fun and having some low brow ,low buck fun ! That approach is till cheerful to me ...cheers to you my friend!

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

bcr
    his projects start at 5 large, if that's low buck, you're doing better than I am. for the record, I've got nothing against wacking up a CM450, great project bike, I'd just be looking to make it run a bit better, and look a little less pedestrian for the minimum outlay. couple hunert tops.
    cheers, bcr

This is what one does with a cm/cb400/450 (other than throwing it off a bridge, of course):

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=13104.0

Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Evan Esar

quote:Originally posted by Judeyramone

This is what one does with a cm/cb400/450 (other than throwing it off a bridge, of course):

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=13104.0

Fuck that, ride it off the bridge while Catboy films.

I say howdy(you spelled it wrong) all the time, but I'm a super friendly hayseed.

You're not actually John trying to pimp your shit are you? We don't like that...[B)]

You're not actually John trying to pimp your shit are you? We don't like that...

Ratty now that is under handed and mean streaked.
    Not John just a Sunday afternoon sale turned into meeting some one creative in the bike world was a cool day.
    Anyway if thats what he sells his bikes for ...a guy here building his own bike is never spending that much as labor of love is dirt cheap. But thanks for the spelling bee.

Judyramone Im glad he fiberglassed it i was nervous about a seat made from tape.I d change the tank too.just because.but i like the work and the end result of that bike.

Using "Creative" as a noun - ghey

spider racing? lot of high style low function crap. I am sure the guy is a nice guy and all but really I don't see a lot of "creativity" as much as I see skill put to use copying other shit that is out there already. Also loss of points for having racing in the name but not actually having anything to do with racing. Or performance bikes for that matter. so yeah....ghey.

more talk about the hawk. You guessed it......ghey.

Congrats, you now have internet forum AIDS.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

need to know more about the background art in this picture......

tex
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links