guessing general is pretty general.
Close

This is a discussion on guessing general is pretty general. within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; but, should i include a comment in subject on new threads of "no bike content" or off topic if its near pointless shit only of ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

but, should i include a comment in subject on new threads of "no bike content" or off topic if its near pointless shit only of interest to myself and maybe five others? (and face it, i do pointless shit pretty well)not greatly enthused for thread hijacking is all.

just wondering on the etiquette of the joint before simply clogging up your site and swallowing bandwidth.

how current are all the email addies for the personal message service also, and do they receive the message under caferacer.net or am i simply topping up someones junk mail folder?

ta muchly, glen.
    BFF of Ken, inheritor of same status with Tex, erstwhile defender of young Kerry, and general village idiot sans village. Glen.

All my PMs from here end up in my junk folder. I've tried to fix it to no avail.

Appearently guys w/jobs need you to label things that could get them in trouble NSFW.

No politics or country music.

so pink floyd and flower arranging are in sync with the forums atmosphere? thats good to know.

the "no pm" thing is a bit foreign to me but clearly its worked here for a while without hiccups.
    BFF of Ken, inheritor of same status with Tex, erstwhile defender of young Kerry, and general village idiot sans village. Glen.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

This is what I've been working on lately:

Not in real life, just using a free CAD program. Not at all relevant to motorcycles, except Gurl & I will someday be sleeping in it when we go for race weekends. I also post lots of my baking pictures, and I posted a whole thread about the booth I built in her kitchen. Come to think of it, I rarely post anything about motorcycles at all, because I'm so stinkin' poor... worried more about my rent than I am about working on motorcycles.
    Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Evan Esar

Heavens! I LOVE Floyd!
    Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Evan Esar

post whatever the eff you want. we try to avoid polotics and religion. well....mostly cuz they suck...and there are plenty of other places for that shit. if it gets rude...im fairly tolerent....i like to watch you dig a hole before i nuke shit...but geet and tex are freakin trigger happy.

general is what it says. general. call people out. put up pics of your junk, of your gf passed out, post that new tune.....or give us a nice recipe for banana bread.....bring it!

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

General enough that six cylinder hemi pix with details landing on an egli thread is certainly expected.

I do not require flowers or "wish you were here" serenades at this point.
    Accidental inventor of the worlds fastest wearing rocker arms and other edible engine parts! Try my yummy blue cheese camshafts!

oh yeah....i pics of midge passed out topless from the weekend. hes got more hair on his arms than on his head.

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

wadda ya mean no country music....this modern pop country I can understand, nobody wants to talk about billy ray jackass or his friggin daughter, but if I can't once in a while discuss the finer points of billy joe shaver Imma gonna be pissed.

just for that here is austin mccutchen, not moto related except that he played our show this year:

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

"how i wish,how i wish the petunias were here now,
    we're just two junkety loads coagulating on the backs of horny toads,
    who were thereafter queer."

is there an exception on actual country music like don williams and tom t hall. or have you lumped them in with the likes of all the "new country, cattle molesting, can't make it in the real charts so we'll cater to the lowest common denominator, garth brooks type" shit?

cos i can avoid them as well if needed.

hemi pics going to egli thread later tonight hacka, 10-4, over and out, delta-bravo-squirrell, catch ya on the flipside good buddy etc.....

thanks joe c. expect my hangover generating omelette and favourite sandwich recipes some time soon.

judey: there are only two types of people in this world. those who love floyd, and those needing baseball bat therapy till they do. cricket bats or hockey sticks are substitutable.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links