the media..... what would happen if
Close

This is a discussion on the media..... what would happen if within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; if they laid it all out? I'm watching some mini-expose about google and privacy. Somehow still unamazed anyone with cooth would attempt doing so without ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

if they laid it all out?

I'm watching some mini-expose about google and privacy.

Somehow still unamazed anyone with cooth would attempt doing so without pointing out the founder's affiliation with the NSA and his Total Information Awareness ties.

Rich.

Even the Prometheus Society wants to milk the "ancient astronaut" thing to death instead of just laying it down for the 80%ers to have coranaries over.

Accidental inventor of the worlds fastest wearing rocker arms and other edible engine parts! Try my yummy blue cheese camshafts!

Finally, someone is starting to connect the dots to the Reptilians amongst us
    \"Standing here with such a nice bloke makes me realise what an evil cunt I am\" - My brother, on meeting our greyhound trainer for the first time

Finally, someone is starting to connect the dots to the Reptilians amongst us
    \"Standing here with such a nice bloke makes me realise what an evil cunt I am\" - My brother, on meeting our greyhound trainer for the first time

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

A) Nobody would watch. Real news is boring without all hoopla they shovel on top of it.

B) nobody would believe it was the whole thing, I mean come on we have people that believe there are reptile space aliens walking among us, if the news came out and said it all, all we would get is more crazy theories about what they held back.

C) who is to say the media knows anymore than we do about what is going on. It is a big leap of faith that Johnny newscaster is some insider keeping the "real" news to himself or spinning it. Even if Rupert Murdock was an insider illumaniti mason reptile alien he would be a moron to let Glenn beck/ bill o'reilly/ Sean hannity know it.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

A) Nobody would watch. Real news is boring without all hoopla they shovel on top of it.

B) nobody would believe it was the whole thing, I mean come on we have people that believe there are reptile space aliens walking among us, if the news came out and said it all, all we would get is more crazy theories about what they held back.

C) who is to say the media knows anymore than we do about what is going on. It is a big leap of faith that Johnny newscaster is some insider keeping the "real" news to himself or spinning it. Even if Rupert Murdock was an insider illumaniti mason reptile alien he would be a moron to let Glenn beck/ bill o'reilly/ Sean hannity know it.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Any moron can follow the trails of the tia and most all it's subsequent renamings as well as branches.

Then try out a completely functiining google phone signing on for everything.

Reptiles?

That's funny.

Accidental inventor of the worlds fastest wearing rocker arms and other edible engine parts! Try my yummy blue cheese camshafts!

Any moron can follow the trails of the tia and most all it's subsequent renamings as well as branches.

Then try out a completely functiining google phone signing on for everything.

Reptiles?

That's funny.

I'm looking forward to wiki-leaks leaying it all out there for Bank of America, tough they do hold my mortgage... Crap!
    “I love all kind of motorcycle. But especially I love cafe. Hmm, not cafe, just racer.”
    ~Shinya Kimura

I'm looking forward to wiki-leaks leaying it all out there for Bank of America, tough they do hold my mortgage... Crap!
    “I love all kind of motorcycle. But especially I love cafe. Hmm, not cafe, just racer.”
    ~Shinya Kimura

Geeto,

Many within the media certainly have more knowledge about back-alley goings-on than the average 'informed' citizen, who themselves know a fair shake more than most Americans. It is frequently a single column or article published in a major newspaper which reveals previously unknown information to the public, with often rapid resultant shifts in public opinion and corresponding social, political, and economic action. To use the talking heads as your examples of professional journalists is unfair.

Wiki-Leaks is doing nothing different than other news media have done for decades in this country. They are a news outlet. The work of the real journalist can have unpredictable effects on gargantuan institutions, Bank of America included.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links