where can you submit scam reports (texas)
Close

This is a discussion on where can you submit scam reports (texas) within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; to make it easier for others to avoid crap. I have a Lincoln Navigator for sale in CA and got contacted by a guy in ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

to make it easier for others to avoid crap.

I have a Lincoln Navigator for sale in CA and got contacted by a guy in Texas. Lubbock, TX actually.

He has a dealership called "texas car place"
    website looks pretty good, BUT
    "who is" look up for tehir website gives phone number that is (806) 763-2222 - local wells fargo.

Their address does not show up on google maps with any business (looks like pretty empty lot to me)

9104 Ave. P , Lubbock, TX 79423

And the guy said he would wire through citizens bank - which has no branches in texas.

Name is Lance harris and #
    (806) 252-2696

-public on their website - I am not posting anything that isn't public info.

http://texascarplace.com/about/

-

I googled that number and it comes up as that guy's mobile number for his real estate business.

I personally would be a little cautious surely there are similar cars in TX and teh guy wouldn't need to but from CA. Just seems odd.

I googled that number and it comes up as that guy's mobile number for his real estate business.

I personally would be a little cautious surely there are similar cars in TX and teh guy wouldn't need to but from CA. Just seems odd.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

yeah indeed - Why would he buy a vehicle he hasn't seen. I mean it is a great vehicle but might as well be a lemon. Then he would be hosed.

Anyways seems that I am priced right and getting tons of local inquiries.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...175352927.html

-

yeah indeed - Why would he buy a vehicle he hasn't seen. I mean it is a great vehicle but might as well be a lemon. Then he would be hosed.

Anyways seems that I am priced right and getting tons of local inquiries.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...175352927.html

-

to avoid being scammed, all you really need to do is read:

ABOUT US
    At Texas Car Place, we pride ourselves in being different. We are not sitting around in an office, waiting for you to drive up so that we can walk outside and give you a sales pitch, only to annoy you and watch you drive away. We are quite the opposite here. May of our transactions are conducted 100% online. We have shipped vehicles all over the nation. We provide you with detailed pictures and information online. If you like what you see, give us a call or email to set up your own personal showing! Showings are conducted by appointment only. So, we are not your typical dealership. We would like to think this is a good thing, actually a GREAT thing! We are here to save you money while providing you with a salesman free, hassle free, and stress free car buying experience.
    Who is Texas Car Place? My name is Lance Harris and I am the owner and president of Texas Car Place, Inc. I pride myself in being upfront, honest, and in running my business with integrity. I believe that honesty and integrity play a vital role in the success of my company. We are located in the great sunny and dry city of Lubbock, TX. We provide a cost saving alternative to purchasing autos, boats, and rv's from the higher priced local and online franchise dealers. It is not my desire to make thousand's off of each sale. We maintain our inventory in a very secure and totally enclosed warehouse. We are not set up like a traditional franchise dealership and do not provide you with Starbucks coffee while you wait, we have no leather sofas for you to sit on while your sales rep is going back and forth to his manager, and we do not mark up our prices so that the owner can travel to Europe twice each year. What we do offer you is an opportunity at the best car buying experience you have ever been a part of. Our pricing and operations are simple, just as our name. Our vehicles are hand picked and they are quality. Our mission is to build a lasting relationship with you while saving you thousands of dollars.
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

to avoid being scammed, all you really need to do is read:

ABOUT US
    At Texas Car Place, we pride ourselves in being different. We are not sitting around in an office, waiting for you to drive up so that we can walk outside and give you a sales pitch, only to annoy you and watch you drive away. We are quite the opposite here. May of our transactions are conducted 100% online. We have shipped vehicles all over the nation. We provide you with detailed pictures and information online. If you like what you see, give us a call or email to set up your own personal showing! Showings are conducted by appointment only. So, we are not your typical dealership. We would like to think this is a good thing, actually a GREAT thing! We are here to save you money while providing you with a salesman free, hassle free, and stress free car buying experience.
    Who is Texas Car Place? My name is Lance Harris and I am the owner and president of Texas Car Place, Inc. I pride myself in being upfront, honest, and in running my business with integrity. I believe that honesty and integrity play a vital role in the success of my company. We are located in the great sunny and dry city of Lubbock, TX. We provide a cost saving alternative to purchasing autos, boats, and rv's from the higher priced local and online franchise dealers. It is not my desire to make thousand's off of each sale. We maintain our inventory in a very secure and totally enclosed warehouse. We are not set up like a traditional franchise dealership and do not provide you with Starbucks coffee while you wait, we have no leather sofas for you to sit on while your sales rep is going back and forth to his manager, and we do not mark up our prices so that the owner can travel to Europe twice each year. What we do offer you is an opportunity at the best car buying experience you have ever been a part of. Our pricing and operations are simple, just as our name. Our vehicles are hand picked and they are quality. Our mission is to build a lasting relationship with you while saving you thousands of dollars.

my point is.....one major grammatical error or mechanical (syntax) error is a red flag. however when the entire paragraph is written by a recent ESL graduate.....caveat emptor!

tex

my point is.....one major grammatical error or mechanical (syntax) error is a red flag. however when the entire paragraph is written by a recent ESL graduate.....caveat emptor!

tex

Found the guys house...

Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links