you been wondering if advertising is worth it.... - Page 3
Close

you been wondering if advertising is worth it....

This is a discussion on you been wondering if advertising is worth it.... within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Did for me last year. So far so good this year, advertising a carwash during an Iowa winter is a little dicey. You need to ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Did for me last year. So far so good this year, advertising a carwash during an Iowa winter is a little dicey.

You need to give people a reason to interact with you the first time. You need to have a message. Why you, your products, your general aura's positive. i.e. Lloyd Vintage's good because....

This is the area of my business expertise that's the weakest. My mission for the year is to get better at it.

Lloyd Vintage seemingly espouses itself as the carrier of niche, rare, and exotic parts which are already desirable because of some Pacific builders. I think that's the main thing setting you apart--exotic, desirable parts.

Endorsement from this crowd might go a long way, too...don't know how much there is here, though. Most of us are looking for deals and on-the-cheap solutions. Finally, you have access to stuff that most of us don't and are willing to pile special orders on top of your ordering. All of that makes you wortha first look. I think Lloyd Vintage is off to to a great start. Just don't get stuck with inventory you can't move.

Lloyd Vintage seemingly espouses itself as the carrier of niche, rare, and exotic parts which are already desirable because of some Pacific builders. I think that's the main thing setting you apart--exotic, desirable parts.

Endorsement from this crowd might go a long way, too...don't know how much there is here, though. Most of us are looking for deals and on-the-cheap solutions. Finally, you have access to stuff that most of us don't and are willing to pile special orders on top of your ordering. All of that makes you wortha first look. I think Lloyd Vintage is off to to a great start. Just don't get stuck with inventory you can't move.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

You also need to think about the transient nature of your market.

You also need to think about the transient nature of your market.

I am aware that trends change. I am hoping watching what sells and what doesn't and most importantly following these blogs and magazines I don't mind adapting.

Today has been a good day for sales too btw. The revenue is eeking up. Not at the graphs pace.

I am aware that trends change. I am hoping watching what sells and what doesn't and most importantly following these blogs and magazines I don't mind adapting.

Today has been a good day for sales too btw. The revenue is eeking up. Not at the graphs pace.

Transient on more than one plane.

Trends change = inventory control yes. The right answer to 87% of all business related questions is inventory control.

Transient also in the sense of those moving in and out of the hobby. Look at just this board. All the guys that are all over it for maybe a year, did(or started) one project, never to be heard from again.

That is the norm. So your need to build awareness will never cease.

Thats deep
    \"I came to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and Im all outta gum.\"

73 CL350

I got Africa today.

I'm hoping the ads will keep on top of the flakier project people.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links