well....im finally going to dig in.
Close

This is a discussion on well....im finally going to dig in. within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; i hate I4's. effin despise working on them. but my 550/4 made some horrendous noise about 18mos ago.....and i parked it. it seemed to drop ...

i hate I4's. effin despise working on them. but my 550/4 made some horrendous noise about 18mos ago.....and i parked it. it seemed to drop a cyl. but it got me home. i parked it. canibalized it for race parts here and there, and left it in drews garage for the past year plus.

i got it back this weekend. originally i pulled it apart, and found choke plate screws in one of the intake manifolds. no choke plate in carb at all. (thanks prior owner....guess that was my carb issue) i figured it swallowed a screw at least. so i never went further. today i pulled the plugs, and while looking like dog shit, because, well.....i really only put new ones in when i got it.....5 years ago....i never did it again. however they were all together. so there is some hope. compression check tomorrow. looking for a new rack for it. its a 77. it needs everything. tires, brakes, battery, tailight, fork seals, again... seat, and i cant remember what else. so if anyone has any stuff...for like free/for shipping....haha...lemme know. i think i have a nice line of 2 rack of carbs.....but you know...ill post pics of the mess. maybe ill make it up to brooklyn again this year on it.

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

oh....anyone got a head gasket for this thing? ill pay for it.

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

Sponsored Links