new G banger on the way
Close

new G banger on the way

This is a discussion on new G banger on the way within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; just dumped money into a mates account. one of my dream bikes is being procured and stored for me. guilty pleasure, but i love the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new G banger on the way

just dumped money into a mates account. one of my dream bikes is being procured and stored for me.

guilty pleasure, but i love the shape of shaftie kats. price seems ok and its been test ridden so is a known quantity at least. get some pics of it later. gotta arrange freight and get it here first.

there are a few tatty bits but we'll just suck it and see i guess.

BFF of Ken, inheritor of same status with Tex, erstwhile defender of young Kerry, and general village idiot sans village. Glen.

Cool... I have top end of one of those I'm sticking on the bottom end of one of my GS550's.
    http://quiterandom.hubpages.com/hub/...sic-motorcycle How to buy a used bike
    http://quiterandom.hubpages.com/hub/...the-Cafe-Racer How to build a cafe racer

It's like a Machiavellian 4-volume trilogy based on Hamlet senza misura with an ego-maniacal downs syndrome kid reading from a Rube Goldeberg-esque kindle.

scored a 650 chainer donk and carbs free over easter. my dreambike when twelve was a gs1100g with gs1100e top end and 650 katana tinware.

sadly, reality stepped in and obliviated the theory. naja, sowieso.

got pics?
    BFF of Ken, inheritor of same status with Tex, erstwhile defender of young Kerry, and general village idiot sans village. Glen.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

she's here.

she starts.

she rides.

she's beautiful.

i is happy.

Nice hotpants, Daisy. Maybe you guys should have Geeto's title instead

Nice bike too.
    "This site is bullshit."

Nice hotpants, Daisy. Maybe you guys should have Geeto's title instead

Nice bike too.
    "This site is bullshit."

Lovin those sandles too! NOT!
    Aging fart on a soon to be antique. 86 GSXR750, 883 Cosworth kit, head milled .015, 5 angle valve job, Yosh Stg 2 cams and spring kit, Extrudehone porting, Mikuni RS38s, Hindle exhaust, Falicon crank work, Carrillo rods, 17\" Dymag wheels, EBC rotors and pads, SS lines, Ohlins shock, \"Ti\" rear spring, Raceteched forks, 127 rwhp, 10.82 @ 130.7 in the 1/4. Not the bestest or fastest, but pretty frikkin tough.

Lovin those sandles too! NOT!
    Aging fart on a soon to be antique. 86 GSXR750, 883 Cosworth kit, head milled .015, 5 angle valve job, Yosh Stg 2 cams and spring kit, Extrudehone porting, Mikuni RS38s, Hindle exhaust, Falicon crank work, Carrillo rods, 17\" Dymag wheels, EBC rotors and pads, SS lines, Ohlins shock, \"Ti\" rear spring, Raceteched forks, 127 rwhp, 10.82 @ 130.7 in the 1/4. Not the bestest or fastest, but pretty frikkin tough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links