Miss Behavin' ain't behaving so much anymore.... - Page 3
Close

Miss Behavin' ain't behaving so much anymore....

This is a discussion on Miss Behavin' ain't behaving so much anymore.... within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Sorry - I think you got it backwards: Dragons are NOT ok. Battle Axes NOT ok. Half nekkid women are preferred....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sorry - I think you got it backwards: Dragons are NOT ok. Battle Axes NOT ok. Half nekkid women are preferred.

I think the most important thing in a new helmet is visibility....to avoid walking into things when you have your helmet on.

Stormtrooper helmet? Like this?

<font color=\"red\">The king is dead</font id=\"red\">

I think the most important thing in a new helmet is visibility....to avoid walking into things when you have your helmet on.

Stormtrooper helmet? Like this?

<font color=\"red\">The king is dead</font id=\"red\">

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

quote:Originally posted by Judeyramone

As far as nekkid chicks as objets d'art... they are.
    +1

I have great reverence for a properly shaped female body. Most girls I know appreciate my appreciation, it's all about being respectful, not acting like you're about to abduct them or start jerking it as soon as they turn their back.

Now that that's settled:
    First I'm like NY DOT took your duck reflex too? Now with Judey's help I'm feeling much more benevolent. I will donate twenty bucks towards Geeto's new lid as long as it goes to the Ramone house for decoration and there's at least one motorcycle mounted troll on it.

Not being ironic, just really like the troll.

quote:Originally posted by Judeyramone

As far as nekkid chicks as objets d'art... they are.
    +1

I have great reverence for a properly shaped female body. Most girls I know appreciate my appreciation, it's all about being respectful, not acting like you're about to abduct them or start jerking it as soon as they turn their back.

Now that that's settled:
    First I'm like NY DOT took your duck reflex too? Now with Judey's help I'm feeling much more benevolent. I will donate twenty bucks towards Geeto's new lid as long as it goes to the Ramone house for decoration and there's at least one motorcycle mounted troll on it.

Not being ironic, just really like the troll.

I've got a HJC something or other that i've had for about 12 months or so....full face, polycarbonate shell, tinted visor, not the cheapest HJC, but under $250.

It's pretty good EXCEPT:

1/ The visor has only 3 opening graduations and the 2nd one has the bottom edge of the visor right across my eyeline.

2/ The tinted visor has some (very mild) distortion when you look through it.

Both very minor points, but can be annoying (especially the first one). Something to look out for if you are after the cheaper brands (my old Shoei TZ1 had a much better visor).

Other than that, it has a removeable / washable liner and the fit is pretty good. The padding has held up quite well in the time I've had it too - no noticeable shrinkage / looseness (I ride to work every weekday).

I've got a HJC something or other that i've had for about 12 months or so....full face, polycarbonate shell, tinted visor, not the cheapest HJC, but under $250.

It's pretty good EXCEPT:

1/ The visor has only 3 opening graduations and the 2nd one has the bottom edge of the visor right across my eyeline.

2/ The tinted visor has some (very mild) distortion when you look through it.

Both very minor points, but can be annoying (especially the first one). Something to look out for if you are after the cheaper brands (my old Shoei TZ1 had a much better visor).

Other than that, it has a removeable / washable liner and the fit is pretty good. The padding has held up quite well in the time I've had it too - no noticeable shrinkage / looseness (I ride to work every weekday).

I think you guys are missing one important detail. Why were you walking around town with your helmet on in the first place? That had to look even dumber with naked ladies on the side of your helmet.

Craig

I think you guys are missing one important detail. Why were you walking around town with your helmet on in the first place? That had to look even dumber with naked ladies on the side of your helmet.

Craig

http://www.revzilla.com/product/suom...-pin-up-helmet

Here ya go Geetz. Though I actually have this helmet so I guess thats kinda ghey to suggest you get it too so we can be helmet buddies

Personally, I like the white helmet art contest idea. You can probably find a decent one with good vent. and visual. Ship it to someone and then have them ship it to someone and on and on until it ends up back at your door. Now you'll have a great story. Just make the rules that no one be a dick and do any desease ridden vaginas etc... Clear coat ir and you've got a one of kind.

As for your professional projection - Eh, I own two restaurants. My standard line when I hear someone say something sexually inappropriate is "We don't condone sexual conversations here................, we rate them. That was a 6" This is a tough biz for that political correct stuff. We do try and keep it as clean as we can though. I certainly understand your rational as well. Most woman kind smile when they see my helmet FWIW.
    1988 FZ600

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links