Miss Behavin' ain't behaving so much anymore.... - Page 4
Close

Miss Behavin' ain't behaving so much anymore....

This is a discussion on Miss Behavin' ain't behaving so much anymore.... within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; http://www.revzilla.com/product/suom...-pin-up-helmet Here ya go Geetz. Though I actually have this helmet so I guess thats kinda ghey to suggest you get it too so we ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    http://www.revzilla.com/product/suom...-pin-up-helmet

Here ya go Geetz. Though I actually have this helmet so I guess thats kinda ghey to suggest you get it too so we can be helmet buddies

Personally, I like the white helmet art contest idea. You can probably find a decent one with good vent. and visual. Ship it to someone and then have them ship it to someone and on and on until it ends up back at your door. Now you'll have a great story. Just make the rules that no one be a dick and do any desease ridden vaginas etc... Clear coat ir and you've got a one of kind.

As for your professional projection - Eh, I own two restaurants. My standard line when I hear someone say something sexually inappropriate is "We don't condone sexual conversations here................, we rate them. That was a 6" This is a tough biz for that political correct stuff. We do try and keep it as clean as we can though. I certainly understand your rational as well. Most woman kind smile when they see my helmet FWIW.
    1988 FZ600

I have an older HJC and can say that it has been a good lid. Visors are cheap to replace if you scratch it and not a total pain to take off. It does fog up quick, but also clears as soon as I start moving. It is also a a little bit noisy. They are often on sale for cheap.

As far as keeping a helmet for a decade, doesn't that negate its usefulness? I know bike helmets are supposed to be replaced every 2 years. What about motorcycle helmets?

On another note in my city all the street signs are supposed to be installed at 7' so that people don't bump their heads. Check the code and send the city a claim, they will deny it at first but if you are persistent with your claims they will pay you to go away. At least that is how it is in my city. I am a city worker so I see it all the time.

Good luck,
    Billy
    Vespa P200(polini 208 kit)
    Vespa 150(polini 177 kit)
    Lambretta Jet200 (heavy porting very soon)
    1978 CB750
    2004 Triumph Tiger 955i

I have an older HJC and can say that it has been a good lid. Visors are cheap to replace if you scratch it and not a total pain to take off. It does fog up quick, but also clears as soon as I start moving. It is also a a little bit noisy. They are often on sale for cheap.

As far as keeping a helmet for a decade, doesn't that negate its usefulness? I know bike helmets are supposed to be replaced every 2 years. What about motorcycle helmets?

On another note in my city all the street signs are supposed to be installed at 7' so that people don't bump their heads. Check the code and send the city a claim, they will deny it at first but if you are persistent with your claims they will pay you to go away. At least that is how it is in my city. I am a city worker so I see it all the time.

Good luck,
    Billy
    Vespa P200(polini 208 kit)
    Vespa 150(polini 177 kit)
    Lambretta Jet200 (heavy porting very soon)
    1978 CB750
    2004 Triumph Tiger 955i

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

quote:Personally, I like the white helmet art contest idea. You can probably find a decent one with good vent. and visual. Ship it to someone and then have them ship it to someone and on and on until it ends up back at your door. Now you'll have a great story. Just make the rules that no one be a dick and do any desease ridden vaginas etc... Clear coat ir and you've got a one of kind.

Ding! Ding! Ding! I think we have a winner! It might take you 6mos to replace your current lid, but just imagine what you'd have at the end of the shipping festival. I think I might just have to find a fiver to donate to the cause (I can go a week without my 6 of Natural Light, I think).
    Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Evan Esar

quote:Personally, I like the white helmet art contest idea. You can probably find a decent one with good vent. and visual. Ship it to someone and then have them ship it to someone and on and on until it ends up back at your door. Now you'll have a great story. Just make the rules that no one be a dick and do any desease ridden vaginas etc... Clear coat ir and you've got a one of kind.

Ding! Ding! Ding! I think we have a winner! It might take you 6mos to replace your current lid, but just imagine what you'd have at the end of the shipping festival. I think I might just have to find a fiver to donate to the cause (I can go a week without my 6 of Natural Light, I think).
    Many a man who falls in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. - Evan Esar

I actually think that is a great idea. So.....White or Black? As far as art, well Keep it classy San Deigo. I can pay some of the shipping. Let me see what kind of plain white helmet I can get cheap.

As far as "walking around with my helmet on" is concerned. Here is the story, Where I park is a Two way street that becomes a one way and the northbound lane begins at a little park. There is a sign on a lamp post there. I had just parked my bike, shut it off, and was walking to the back to lock it to something when I felt a clang against the helmet. The bottom of the sign had been just out of my vision and caught the upper edge of my visor, levering it. The part that gave way was the pivot on the right side, breaking the plastic visor retaining ring so the visor is hanging on by a thread right now. It doesn't help that I am 6'5" either, but really that sign was just about a foot too low and just out of the top of my vision with the helmet on.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

I actually think that is a great idea. So.....White or Black? As far as art, well Keep it classy San Deigo. I can pay some of the shipping. Let me see what kind of plain white helmet I can get cheap.

As far as "walking around with my helmet on" is concerned. Here is the story, Where I park is a Two way street that becomes a one way and the northbound lane begins at a little park. There is a sign on a lamp post there. I had just parked my bike, shut it off, and was walking to the back to lock it to something when I felt a clang against the helmet. The bottom of the sign had been just out of my vision and caught the upper edge of my visor, levering it. The part that gave way was the pivot on the right side, breaking the plastic visor retaining ring so the visor is hanging on by a thread right now. It doesn't help that I am 6'5" either, but really that sign was just about a foot too low and just out of the top of my vision with the helmet on.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

I'm in for $20 to add some "art" to Geeto's helmet!

Jim

I'm in for $20 to add some "art" to Geeto's helmet!

Jim

What about bobba fett?

or here is a good looking storm trooper:

By the way I would like to hear more about you smacking your head on a street sign...how does one do that? pictures?

Did you hear about the pirate with two wooden legs?

They caught fire and burned his ass to the ground!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links