DT stolen! - but recovered
Close

This is a discussion on DT stolen! - but recovered within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; two 16 year old runaways stole my DT50 about two hours ago, they made it 45 miles down 69 highway a four lane heavy traffic ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

two 16 year old runaways stole my DT50 about two hours ago, they made it 45 miles down 69 highway a four lane heavy traffic road on a 50cc with no tail light. - im impressed. if they would have twisted the two lights together they would have had a tail light and made it to mexico i'm sure.

little cunts.

bike is in a lot down there i'll go get it tomorrow.

the wrecker says i have to pay to get it out of impound

their cunts too.

that suxs.

at least they found it though, they never found my cr125 that was stolen in 1993.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

sorry to hear. theres a special place somewhere were the souls of dead bike thieves are on a diet of brussel sprouts, johnnie walker red and kenny g.
    BFF of Ken, inheritor of same status with Tex, erstwhile defender of young Kerry, and general village idiot sans village. Glen.

quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

they never found my cr125 that was stolen in 1993.
    There's always hope

Got pics w/you on it?

Kid I went to high school with has been chronically incarcerated since. One time he decided to bust out so he steals the most logical choice, a Wonderbread truck. He led the cops on a high speed(fast as it'd go anyway) chase around rural Iowa driving a bread truck. If I were in law enforcement would have had trouble taking the whole situation seriously.

Stolen bikes are a pain in the ass for everyone associated with them. A friend had both his and his wifes Harley's stolen out of there garage in WI here. insurance paid them out, they bought new bikes, and so on. about 7 years later they get a call from Germany where police found there bikes and that they would have to pay to have them shipped back to the US. I don't really know what happened out of it. this is a story I hear once everyone is good and drunk.
    Did you hear about the pirate with two wooden legs?

They caught fire and burned his ass to the ground!

quote:Originally posted by engel

sorry to hear. theres a special place somewhere were the souls of dead bike thieves are on a diet of brussel sprouts, johnnie walker red and kenny g.
    I like Brussel sprouts, john walker red isn't that bad, and Hunter s. Thompson was a bike theif (of sorts).

Ken, somewhere I do but I have long since moved on. I only remember it because 1) it was my first bike, and 2) it was my first experience with cops unwilling to help out a 16 year old kid. In NY you are supposed to register dirtbikes but nobody does. We didn't and the cops really couldn't care less about a kid's stolen unregistered trouble machine (esp since they had chased me on it dozens of times).
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

120 bucks to get a 100 bike back.

fucking cunts.

at least i got it back.

my boy would be tore up if i didn't.

i get to recoupe (what a joke) my fees back from pressing charges through the DA i guess.

anyway. fucking cunts.

glad you got it back, corey.

...and it's worth a lot more than money when it's an issue of your son's birth right.

iphone generated fag

what are you doing in my hell fiero man? get out. i don't want the prices in the neighbourhood affected by someone who wants to be there.

and once again, i'm laughing my tits off at the memory of cartman with "in the ghetto".

only had one bike stolen and got it back. they smashed the ignition lock, fuel cap, lost my headlight while hotwiring (a fucking fourpin yammie DT ignition switch in unlocked format. unplug it, and bike goes. cut all the wires and twist em together a la these monkeys and you blow the fuse and the YPVS shuts off leaving it gutless and a mongrel to kick into life.) the muffler came off somehow and the piece de resistance: the rear tyre was a nightmare that used to go flat every three or so days. the rim tape was a seatbelt fitted by the previous owner such was the corrosion inside the alloy rim and the alloy flakes meant a new tube every two months. surveilance tapes at a fuel station showed two helmetless males fill the tank and then ride off. they got five kilometers out of town and the rear tyres gone pop, come of the bead and speared them off over into the boonies on the wrong side of the road into loose gravel and sharp rocks where i found the bike next day directly beside pools and trails of thick dried blood. cost me half the purchase price of the bike ($400) to get back to roadworthy but was worth it to see those puddles of blood. with luck they were also concussed and got plowed by a truck in their delirium. i got bluebetty back but and i bestow upon the perpetrators a life of sprouts and red. with some mercy the lack of helmets and muffler deafened them so the kenny g doesn't kill them in a fashion too fast to suit their crime.
    BFF of Ken, inheritor of same status with Tex, erstwhile defender of young Kerry, and general village idiot sans village. Glen.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links