Cafe Racer Forum banner

Cool Guy Thread

9K views 77 replies 24 participants last post by  trepanned23 
#1 ·
O.K., since that douche never ever compiled a list of the "cool guys" here on this site, I thought i'd give it a whirl.

I nominate myself as the first and coolest guy on the site.

CR.net List of Really Cool Guys (douchies need not apply)

1) Tex Mawby

#26 ·
Joke:

What's the difference between a bunch of hydrocephalic frontal-lobotomized eunichs dressed in clown outfits on a shortbus and the people on this list?

Nothing.

#33 ·
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

I can't be cool cuz I spit hot fire

Doesn't Godzilla spit hot fire? Godzilla's pretty cool.

I'm only #120 cool? At least I'm next to Ken, so his fine free beer won't be far.

1) Tex Mawby
2) UK Tony aka NSFW Tony
3) Mickey356
4) Jaguar
5) Godzilla
8) Spacmanspif300
119) Ken Essex
120) Judeyramone

#32 ·
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

I can't be cool cuz I spit hot fire

Doesn't Godzilla spit hot fire? Godzilla's pretty cool.

I'm only #120 cool? At least I'm next to Ken, so his fine free beer won't be far.

1) Tex Mawby
2) UK Tony aka NSFW Tony
3) Mickey356
4) Jaguar
5) Godzilla
8) Spacmanspif300
119) Ken Essex
120) Judeyramone

#41 ·
I don't believe in lists, which obviously makes me too cool to be on one:D

#40 ·
I don't believe in lists, which obviously makes me too cool to be on one:D

#43 ·
i'm confused mark. am i still a eunuch if i don't own a minivan?

put me just after chris please, as having had two of them as ex's, i make sure i always cum after germans.

that and tex is my ersatz BFF which has to surely get me some leeway. spif: leave steve mcqueen alone! he was a fucken legend and could eat salma hayek and shit chuck norris. signed, bullitt and papillon fan.

#42 ·
i'm confused mark. am i still a eunuch if i don't own a minivan?

put me just after chris please, as having had two of them as ex's, i make sure i always cum after germans.

that and tex is my ersatz BFF which has to surely get me some leeway. spif: leave steve mcqueen alone! he was a fucken legend and could eat salma hayek and shit chuck norris. signed, bullitt and papillon fan.

#48 ·
Steve Mcqueen never would have had to put himself on a cool guy list. Or whined about being left off of a cool guy list. Or tried to justify why he should have been included on any cool guy list. Just putting that out there for anyone needing to be included on any such list.

Craig

#49 ·
quote:Originally posted by craig641

Steve Mcqueen never would have had to put himself on a cool guy list. Or whined about being left off of a cool guy list. Or tried to justify why he should have been included on any cool guy list. Just putting that out there for anyone needing to be included on any such list.

Craig
I nominate you for position 0 on the list.

#50 ·
Steve McQueen's dead. We are talking about the living here. He is not the benchmark for cool, and to leave your self off a gen-you-whine CR.net list because McQueen was too cool for lists makes you uncool. And ghey.

And by the way, McQueen is no longer cool once they started using his dead rotting corpse to sell for mustangs and Disney/Pixar movies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.